This post was last Updated on August 11th, 2014
This post was created on February 9th, 2014
#Ultimate Suite for GameDevTycoon#
The Ultimate Suite is a bundle of components and tools aimed to simplify and extend the development of expansion modules for the game “GameDevTycoon” by Greenheartgeames.
For more information please consult the official UltimateSuite website.
Quick Installation Guide
##Ultimate Library (UltimateLib) for GameDevTycoon##
The UltimateLib is the core library for tools and modules that are part of the Ultimate solution.
It has been created around and built upon the official GDT mod API which is required to be already installed.
UltimageLib consists of a set of classes that aim to simplify the access to GDT features and data, making it easier to develop custom expansion modules for the game.
- Starting with version 1.3.4, the library will also be available through Steam Workshop
- Official UltimateSuite Website (for all downloads of UME and UL)
- [spoiler]Alternative Download Repository on Google Drive [/spoiler]
- Official UltimateLib Documentation (regularly updated - online only)
- Official UltimateSuite Mod List (regurarly updated)
- Looking for the new UME thread? It’s here…
Extensions created with the UltimateLib must have a dependency to the package “UltimateLib”.
By downloading, installing and using this library you also agree to comply with the Greenheart Games Modding Agreement.
Ultimate Library for GameDevTycoon, Ultimate Module Editor for GameDevTycoon are developed by Francesco Abbattista and Chad Keating.
###IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ ME###
We are sorry, should you experience problems with GDT after having installed UltimateLib and a mod which is build upon UltimateLib. The cause could rely in a not compatible save game state. Before reporting or asking for support, please make sure that you checked the following points, thank you
- Disabling each module one by one and re-enabling them one by one
- Create a new game (don’t use old save game, unless compatible with the mods)
- If you have the steam version of the game
- You should find a folder named LocalStorage located in c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Game Dev Tycoon - Steam
- Rename or delete or backup this folder (LocalStorage) before starting the game.
Also make sure to visit the Mod FAQ Official Modding F.A.Q
You might also watch the videos that you find on the above link on how to reinstall the game, in case it’s easier for you to handle.
Official UltimateSuite ModList PostCeption Warning!
We have put a lot of effort into this work and hope that you will find it useful.
If you like our work and would like to support us, express your thankfulness or simply want to make us a joy, consider buying us a beer or a coffee
A huge thanks to all who supported us financially