[WIP] EngineExpansion - Adding More Options to your Engines!

What is EngineExpansion?

It is a project that aims to add a large variety of Engine Researches into the game. My goal is to make this mod and any future updates Community Driven; meaning that you can all give suggestions as to what should be added to this mod. I also strive to make this mod as compatible as possible, so I’m going to ensure that I avoid adding Engine research that is already included in the Camelot Expansion Pack, GDT Expansion Pack and EyeCandyMod (As this mod is best run alongside them)

What are the Requirements for this Mod?

All you require is the latest version of UltimateLib. However, It is highly recommended that you run this mod alongside the Camelot Expansion Pack, GDT Expansion Pack and the EyeCandyMod for the best possible experience.

How can I help?

All you need to do as a community is suggest ideas for Research to me. I will ensure to update the mod with whatever good ideas are put forward (“Good” meaning they are not already present in the recommended mods, and could also plausably exist). Also, If you have any coding experience and would be willing to help me add options to make DLC and create some complex events for some R&D research I have ideas for, feel free to PM me.

Changelog for EngineExpansion

• Initial Release (0.1.1a):
  • Added 36 new Engine Researches:
    Fixed Camera Angles
    Side-Scrolling Camera
    Options Menu
    Stealth Implementation
    Split-Screen Support
    Character Creation
    Upgradeable Items & Equipment
    Lore Documents
    Bestiary
    Item Descriptions
    Volumetric Fog
    Console Commands
    Unique Landscapes
    Alternate Gameplay Modes
    Randomly Generated Worlds
    Sound Effects
    Increased Awareness
    “On-Rails” Gameplay
    Blood & Gore
    Basic Needs System
    Complex Needs System
    “Nemesis” System
    Multiple Endings
    Animated Menus
    New Game+ Mode
    Turn-Based Actions
    Professional Soundtrack
    Attributes and Traits
    Intelligently Generated Dialogue
    Motion Captured Animations
    Facial Motion Captured Animations
    Basic Vehicle Implementation
    Advanced Vehicle Implementation
    Random Loot Generation
    Loot Drops
    Destructible Environments
  • Hotfix #1 (0.1.2a):
  • Added a notification at the start of the game to let you know whether the mod is running or not.
  • Hotfix #2 (0.1.3a):
  • Fixed engine research showing up immediately after researching “Custom Game Engine.” All researches are unlocked properly now.

Download - EngineExpansion (0.1.3a)

4 Likes

Wow.

Hola Nyan :smiley:

GDT.addResearchItem({
id: “47c9ef01-17b3-4ba8-a7f3-842d8df68381”,
name: “144p Resolution”,
canResearch: function() {
var res = true;
res =
LevelCalculator
.getMissionLevel(
“Graphic”) >=
3;
return res;
},
category: “Resolution”,
categoryDisplayName: “Resolution”,
v: 1,
group: “resolution”,
canUse: function() {
return !1;
}
});
GDT.addResearchItem({
id: “b985f4f6-8dfe-42e4-b04b-209321081f72”,
name: “240p Resolution”,
canResearch: function() {
var res = true;
res =
LevelCalculator
.getMissionLevel(
“Graphic”) >=
4;
return res;
},
category: “Resolution”,
categoryDisplayName: “Resolution”,
v: 2,
group: “resolution”,
canUse: function() {
return !1;
}
});

Thats add new category (resolution), please notice that group: "resolution" implement feature like we choose ‘Multiplayer’ and then we choose ‘Online Play’, we cant choose both of them. That group: do that. I hope you can understand and extend that feature.
GDT already has built-in group, here what i’ve found so far :
graphic-type // default graphics group
Sound // default sound group
soundtrack // default soundtrack group
ai // default ai group
savegame // default savegame group
multiplayer // default multiplayer group
story // default story group
cutscenes // default cutscenes group
Voice acting // default Voice acting group
Body language // default Body language group

I can’t code for the life of me, But if you want to add it yourself, I can send you the UME project file? It would be nice to have resolution as a feature (And you can only select one)

New Hotfix out now (Not really a fix, but meh)

• Hotfix #1 (0.1.2a)
  • Added a notification at the start of the game to let you know whether the mod is running or not.

I dont know if UltimateLib support that feature, i used gdt default command. I cant code for this as i’m busy workin on another fckn college task. I think i’ve added that to my EPM by djengiskhan. I edited EPM script and make topics and engine to different file, easier to handling.

You can code on a seperate screen in UME, I just can’t. Lol. Anyway Don’t worry if your busy, I’ll find someone.

lols wat.

It’s the code.js I use in my mod. For some reason, despite everything being correct (to my knowledge), there is something wrong. Whenever you research “Game Engine” at the start of the game, all of this research immediately unlocks rather than becoming available after reaching the required levels in Graphics, Engine, AI etc.

your var res = true; are always true. So its always available when we can build custom engine. Compare :

var res = true;
res = LevelCalculator.getMissionLevel("Graphic") >= 3;
return res;

res will become true if our Graphic level more or equal with 3, afaik, sorry if not easy to understand.

Thanks! Gonna release this as a hotfix when it’s done.

So now that everything is fixed, another problem has arose (For me, anyway).
I start a new game, with JUST my EngineExpansion, UltimateLib and GDT API active, it works fine after I create my company etc. The notification appears (So I know it’s working). I then click the button on the bottom of the notification in order to close it, then BAM, error appears and asks me to restart the game. This happens EVERY TIME.

I can’t exactly post the error here either, since it hangs halfway off the damn screen.

I think gdt save its error log on same location with our save file. If possible do debugging, search how to do that. Debugging via browser easier so you can check even if GDT force closed. Dunno if thats works, cause i never try browser method, built-in toolbar are easier i think

Whats the file called?

slot_errorLog or something like that

Well, It mentions nothing about EngineExpansion, but I KNOW for a fact that my mod is causing it.

I’ll check your script later, me and my brother actually. If you can understand how your script works, you may compare it with error logs. Upload your error logs and your script of course.

Alright. you can find the code.js in the file that you can download. I’ll copy+paste my error log here (It’s very long):

[{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:03:19.536Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:04:07.213Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:04:07.524Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:05:44.544Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:05:44.865Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:40:23.484Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:40:23.854Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:54:31.657Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:54:32.034Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:56:25.184Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:56:25.528Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:57:22.594Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:57:23.243Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:59:17.955Z”,“level”:“ERROR”,“msg”:"Could not initialize loaded game! ",“stacktrace”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:231:60)\n at Array.first (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:15:54)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:231:34)\n at Array.map (native)\n at Function.Game.load (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:230:433)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:215:238)\n at Array.map (native)\n at Company.load (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:215:210)\n at Function.myCompLoad (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/dmultiplayer/inside/dmultiplayer.js:1026:17)\n at a (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:33:9)”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:59:36.427Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:59:36.789Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T21:59:43.629Z”,“level”:“ERROR”,“msg”:"Could not initialize loaded game! ",“stacktrace”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:231:60)\n at Array.first (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:15:54)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:231:34)\n at Array.map (native)\n at Function.Game.load (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:230:433)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:215:238)\n at Array.map (native)\n at Company.load (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:215:210)\n at Function.myCompLoad (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/dmultiplayer/inside/dmultiplayer.js:1026:17)\n at a (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:33:9)”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T22:01:14.939Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T22:06:37.881Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T22:09:27.369Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-23T22:09:28.037Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:15:45.815Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:15:46.232Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:19:53.136Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:19:53.175Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:20:51.896Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:20:52.550Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:21:38.917Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:21:39.336Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:23:38.251Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:23:39.040Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:28:43.395Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:32:22.158Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T03:32:22.824Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:31:46.812Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:31:47.223Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:33:53.049Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:33:53.710Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:34:56.452Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:34:56.805Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:35:42.978Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T12:35:43.381Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/RCM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/RCM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:00:20.765Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod: CMPack_RCM.”,“stacktrace”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘folder’ of null\n at Object.ModSupport.loadMod (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:33:36)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:18:15)\n at Object.GDT.fire (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/GDT.js:67:14)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/GDT.js:164:9)\n at Object.i.execCb (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/libs/requirejs-2.1.8.js:7:10426)\n at Object.X.check (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/libs/requirejs-2.1.8.js:7:5004)\n at Object.eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/libs/requirejs-2.1.8.js:7:7157)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/libs/requirejs-2.1.8.js:6:608)\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/libs/requirejs-2.1.8.js:7:7517)\n at y (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/libs/requirejs-2.1.8.js:6:205)”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:01:07.689Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“GDT event handler error”,“stacktrace”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:341:10)\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at Object.setActiveModsInfo (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:336:26)\n at Object.GDT.fire (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/GDT.js:67:14)\n at Object.b.save (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:80:483)\n at HTMLDivElement.eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:893:44)\n at HTMLDivElement.fn (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/Scripts/jquery-1.7.2.js:3800:19)\n at HTMLDivElement.jQuery.event.dispatch (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/Scripts/jquery-1.7.2.js:3332:9)\n at HTMLDivElement.elemData.handle.eventHandle (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/Scripts/jquery-1.7.2.js:2941:28)”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:01:07.711Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“GDT event handler error”,“stacktrace”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:341:10)\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at Object.setActiveModsInfo (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:336:26)\n at Object.GDT.fire (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/GDT.js:67:14)\n at Object.b.save (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:80:483)\n at HTMLDivElement.eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:893:87)\n at HTMLDivElement.fn (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/Scripts/jquery-1.7.2.js:3800:19)\n at HTMLDivElement.jQuery.event.dispatch (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/Scripts/jquery-1.7.2.js:3332:9)\n at HTMLDivElement.elemData.handle.eventHandle (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/Scripts/jquery-1.7.2.js:2941:28)”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:01:55.061Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“GDT event handler error”,“stacktrace”:“TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null\n at eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:341:10)\n at Array.forEach (native)\n at Object.setActiveModsInfo (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/modSupport.js:336:26)\n at Object.GDT.fire (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/js/GDT.js:67:14)\n at Object.b.save (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:80:483)\n at Object.b.autoSave (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:85:198)\n at Window.eval (file:///D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:153:84)\n at Window.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)\n at Window.init.Window.handleEvent (window_bindings.js:148:13)\n at IDWeakMap.global.__nwObjectsRegistry.handleEvent (node.js:789:26)”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:04:39.975Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:04:40.652Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:04:57.047Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:04:57.053Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:35:14.582Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:35:15.036Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T13:35:49.903Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T15:21:58.659Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T15:21:59.205Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T16:18:15.724Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T16:18:16.314Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T16:19:08.878Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:05:05.986Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:05:06.504Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:06:11.676Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:06:12.112Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:07:00.090Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:07:00.580Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:07:10.297Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:08:07.123Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:08:07.476Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:09:35.392Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:09:35.910Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:11:02.496Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:12:10.846Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:12:47.299Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:12:47.303Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:14:17.392Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T17:14:17.395Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:05:40.513Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:05:40.984Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:05:55.394Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:08:38.173Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:08:38.993Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:09:00.616Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:10:59.423Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:11:00.109Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:11:15.919Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:11:15.953Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:11:15.953Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:12:15.163Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:12:15.631Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:12:35.621Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:12:36.257Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/PCM_UnKnoWn/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:12:49.670Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:12:49.675Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:12:49.675Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:13:34.194Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:13:34.614Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:15:36.459Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:15:36.858Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:21:40.179Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:21:40.543Z”,“level”:“MODERROR”,“msg”:“Could not load mod one of the scripts D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_before.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/ACM/main/code.js,D:/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods_ws/ACM/main/code_after.js is missing or invalid!”},{“date”:“2014-12-24T19:22:02.052Z”,“level”:“WARNING”,“msg”:“Could not save settings to steam cloud”}]

Based on your error log, looks like you’ve deleted code_before.js and code_after.js on /main folder and you dont edited your main.js to not load that file.
GDT.loadJs(['main/code.js'], ready, error);
thats load code.js from main folder. You can find that line on your main.js inside your mod folder