Last Update: 17-FEB-2014
The Camelot expansion pack is packed with many features to enhance and improve gameplay and it is always sporting the latest features of the UltimateLib modding library.
- UltimateLib by @alphabit and @SirEverard - Required Mod
- Tweak Mod by @alphabit
- InfoStatsMod by @alphabit
- Khan’s Expansion Pack Mod by @DzjengisKhan
- Staff Training - When making a game staff have the chance to improve one of their skills.
- Specialism - Added “Advanced Option” at character creation you can specialise in Design or Tech or you can increase the default skills slightly right off the bat.
- Extended Game - Added some game length options for very long game play. 60 and 84 years.
- **Debugging Research ** - You can now research new methods of debugging for faster debugging speeds. Two staff research options and a one lab research are currently available to unlock.
- **Number Formatting ** - Numbers are now reformatted to include, Billion, Trillion and Quadrillion.
- Custom Contracts
- Custom Publishing
- Game Modes
One Man Machine - Forever in the Garage.
Grid Expansion - Plan on adding extra features for when you release Grid.
- Grid Events - Events that effect the performance of Grid.
- Starting Money - Choose how much money you start with.
- Sequels - After making your first game, sequels become available to you.
Game Engine Details - Game engine is listed in history.
- UI Improvements - Using the VisualTweaks library from UltimateLib some general UI improvements are made.
- Misc Story Events
- Steal - A staff member may steal some of your money. (Low chance)
- Bail Out - A staff member may get arrested.
- Better Offer - A staff member may get a better offer from another company when doing contracts.
- Lottery - Very low chance of winning the lottery.
- When first creating a game the level bars are not rounded on the left hand side - Visuals.Tweaks Issue
- Bottom corners of game sales bars are not rounded/ overlap - Visuals.Tweaks Issue
It’s very much untested in the long run currently so I would appreciate some testers/feedback.
Not 100% sure how it will react to old saves as I don’t currently have any, but it should integrate well and work with other mods.
Planned Features (No Longer In Development):
- Game Modes
- Sandbox - Starting out at the last level with a random assortment already in your repertoire.
- Publisher Mode - You work for a salary, you are not the boss. Orders, equipment, staff, are given to you, how long can you survive without being fired.
- Story Line - Planning on adding in some story lines that have multiple out comes, events and such that you must play through. I am thinking something like the story from “Uplink” but a GameDev version. Possibly adding multiple different “Campaigns” to the game to allow for radically different play throughs.
- Competition - Plan on adding some competition and the ability to “buy them out”
- Out Sourcing - Add some functionality to have design and tech “outsourced” to increase point production.
- Office Improvements - Add some toys and things around the office to reduce the need for going on vocation.
- Stock Market - Ability to buy and sell shares to generate some much needed cash. Will hopefully tie this in with the competition feature aswell.
- Marketing Expansion - Addtional Marketing Methods and features
- Charity Events - Ability to host charity events for hype and fans
- Company Logos - Custom Logos.
- Engine Market - Ability to buy game engines from other companies.
- Team Leaders - Your guys can train to be team leaders and get that much needed help in their field when it comes to AAA games
- Release Date - Choose when to release your game for strategic play.
- Patching Games - Made a mistake? Patch your game post release.
- DLCs - Release DLC 's for your games.
- Convention Events - Have events at a convention rather than a smelly old booth.
Thanks to @PatrickKlug, @DanielKlug, @Charlie, @GreenheartGames for being an awesome team .
Thanks to @alphabit for friendship, input, and support.
Thanks to @psycojustin, @iMoveQuick, @azertyman, and @VitorD for ideas and input.
Thanks to @kristof1104 for his CheatMod which has come in very handy when debugging.