[REL] UltimateAchievements - Released 1.0.0

OHH YEAH

i want to see whats the achievements are…

Look at the thread @SirEverard posted. There are tons of achievements proposed there :slight_smile: So you’ll know what you’ll get! Of course there some other interesting achievements inside, but many (if not almost all) of the proposed one will be available.

no i mean what did he put in the mod~! there are a lot of achievemnts in that topic, but i want to see what he actually PUT. :smiley:

I don’t know that exactly… At a certain point @SirEverard went crazy yesterday and started to create one achievement after another :stuck_out_tongue: So I missed all the achievements he put in… what I know is, that he’s taking most of the achievements posted in the thread and implement them. (At least the one that are good and make sense).

So it’ll be surprise for me, too :slight_smile:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: ok

some of these are from ITT silly achievements! yay!

2 Likes

These should be Official Steam Achievements…

Back from “The Big Break from this forum”. I was poking in my gmail when i saw this. Good thing my eBooks achievement went in this mod. :smile:

Ultimate Achievements Released

Ultimate Achievements 1.0.0 is now ready for download.
This release includes 27 achievements.

3 Likes

ya

:clap:

Awesome mod, cant wait to try it! :tada:

Added to official mod list;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

1 Like

Great mod. Would love to see more achievements get added!

1 Like

I’m waaaay too late, but thanks for creating this mod and for including me as collaborator!

2 Likes

Lol you implemented a bunch of my silly achievements. Thanks <3

2 Likes

I just came back to the forum after almost a year and I find 5 of the achievements I’ve posted on the silly achievement thread, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :smiley:

edit: the last time I posted was 25 July 2013, I must’ve missed a lot of updates :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Welcome back

3 Likes

@SirEverard Are you planning on update this mod?

1 Like

Is this mod going to be updated?

This version is not working on my device. I am using iOS and it is showing iTunes error 9. Please help me with the proper solution.