Okay, so Mac users have been asking me how I found the mod folder as it isn’t in the place it should be. Well, us Mac users have a much more tedious process to get to the mod folder. I will go step-by-step on how to get to it.
- Go to your Game Dev Tycoon folder. You can find it by going to Library>Application Support>Steam>SteamApps>common>GameDevTycoon
- In the folder there should be the Game Dev Tycoon icon. Right click on it and press “Show Package Contents”.
- Go into the “Contents” folder.
- Go into the “Resources” folder.
- Go into the “app.nw” folder.
In that folder should be the mods folder. If you need any more help, just ask.