[TUT] I Don't Have A Mod Folder

I think this is a bug with Mac then because this doesn’t appear to be with Windows.

EDIT: 500th post!

Are there any Mac users at all that are able to use mods?

When I put the game into the beta version I didn’t have a mod folder either I just made one though, and it worked normally.

i tried making a folder but then when I start the game up and click on mods in the pause menu there’s nothing there except the mod weblink

Hm very weird. You’re 100% sure its in beta mode on steam?

yeah i follow the instructions, right click on gamedev in my steam library and set to ‘beta - beta’ then close down steam and find the gamedev folder and there’s no mods folder :confused:

I have the exact same problem, even when I make an own ‘mods’ folder, it still doesn’t work… :frowning:

I can’t get it working on iMac either. Can you tell me how you did it?

Go to this link: [TUT] Where To Find The Mod Folder (Mac Users) I explain it all there.

1 Like

Go to this link: [TUT] Where To Find The Mod Folder (Mac Users) I explain step-by-step there.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Thanks for helping @theretron1 :cake:

No problem. I am glad to help.

1 Like

~[myname]/library/Application Support/steam/steamapps/common/game dev tycoon/
Then, show package contents on game dev tycoon, then go to contents, then resource, then app.nw, then mods

This reply was pretty unnecessary… this post was 4 months old and this person has already been helped. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

S–t. My date reading skills are… sub-par :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Guys, I have a non-steam Windows 7 version of GDT & I also Don’t have The MODS Folder in GDT Directory. I tried making it manually and Extracting mods, but it didn’t work either way. Help me.

What version if GDT are you running

I’m Using GDT 1.4.3

Heya,

I would advise taking this opportunity to uninstall Game Dev Tycoon and install the latest update to version 1.4.5.
Here are some screenshots of how the folder structure should look;

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/uploads/default/3224/44e4eccc5f9b1f18.jpg

and

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/uploads/default/3226/2924c51a2391ad73.jpg

1 Like