[WIP] VideoGameNerdExpansionPack MOD!

**Last Update: April 29, 2014!
I am currently making a mod based off of @DzjengisKhan’s Expansion Pack Mod. It Is called VideoGameNerdExpansionPack and I am taking suggestions for Topics, Consoles, Researches, & most Importantly Events, Because I can’t think of any kinds of events. So if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them! If any body would like to help code PM me. (I Am going to need all the help i can get, I am not that good at coding yet.) and if anybody would like to do anything else, PM me for that, also!
Download: HERE

Changelog:
0.0.2:
TOPICS:

THEFT
MANAGEMENT
TYCOON
INDIE-HORROR
HEIST
POLICE
MURDER
PARKOUR
SPACE WARS
EDUCATIONAL
TV SHOW
BASED OFF MOVIE
SKATEBOARD

ENGINE RESEARCH

IN-GAME EDITOR
FIRST-PERSON VIEW
CARTOONISH GRAPHICS
REALISTIC GRAPHICS
PIXELATED GRAPHICS
DESTRUCTIBLE TERRAIN
GAME DIFFICULTY
CREATE A CHARACTER

HARDWARE RESEARCH

MOTION CONTROL

CONSOLES/COMPUTERS

THE ACTION PC
THE ACTION BOX
IPLAY
IPLAY 2
THE ACTION BIN

PLUS A BUNCH OF HIDDEN ACHIEVEMENTS

Planned Additions:

1. Award Show At End Of Year
  2. A Place To View Your Won Awards/Nominations
3 Likes

I’ll help in making the mod, if you’d like.

I have tons of topic and research ideas, and console ideas, but I’m also stuck on events.

PM me if you’d like help.

ok if anyone else wants to help too. id be happy if you would.

I could use a bugs manager. and someone who will take out things that are already in other mods. and i still need someone who can come up with some good events!

Is it possible to randomize events? If you could, you could have events such as a company enjoying the consistently good work you put out and choosing to invest funds into your company.

what do you mean by randomizing @oahjay ? randomizing when it pops up?(the date)

yes, that is what I mean by randomizing.

Hey I’ll play test it. Also, offer more customizable characters and mini games, also more employees for AAA games for each category like 2 people can work on world design

Than yes you can

ok i will let you play test. but what you are saying is pretty big! i don’t know if i could do that with me and the other person i have on the team ( @apljee ). i would probably need a lot more people to help with that.

You can play test now and see if there are any bugs

• There isn’t even any minigames currently in the system, don’t know what you mean by more.
  • If you want more character customization, don’t ask modders - just change your textures.
  • We can’t change the properties of AAA games, too difficult and we’d have to go into the original source code of the game which as far as I know is a no-no.

It’s possible DzjengisKhan had to go in the original code for the Price Modification too. That wasn’t a no-no.

Oh, I thought it was a no-no to go into the original code and distribute it edited but anyways we still don’t know how and even if I did i don’t feel like going deep into the code.

Nice mod!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m currently adding things as we speak. :blush:

Maybe topic “Crying”? :smile: For example crying simulator game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, why not. :grin:

lol :smile:

check the source code now. :wink: