Working on a GDT mod

I am seeing if anyone might be interested in a mod that adds a lot of research and topics. i know this type of mod has been made over time and time again but i haven’t really seen a mod is the amount of research i am looking for. if you have any ideas you would like to see post them. i am new to modding and plan to release a mod in a few days to see if anyone is interested. right now i have about 70 research items and just started with topics (about 10 that i would use).

@Buff0041 honestly no more Topics are needed from a mod, however Research would be nice to see something more in-depth

1 Like

yeah, i think i am going to try to add my mod ideas to an existing mod. make it so people dont have to download like 6 mods for all the stuff. i know what u mean by topics though, lol people have come up with a crap load lol. i want a lot of research items but i just dont see any mods with a lot of them. im going to try to help [WIP] VideoGameNerdExpansionPack MOD!

Just dont take a mod without perms. People get all pissy about that.

Lol yeah. I wouldnt do that. Im actually waiting to see if I can help him by adding to his mod. If he doesn’t respond soon I may just release my mod as a stand alone for the time being

Sweet. Can’t wait! :smile:

Mod might take a little longer than expected cuz im in the military and I have an exercise coming up so I wont have any time for modding.

Well. found someone who is trying to build a big mod so my work will be towards helping with the project. check it out at http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/wip-colossus-expansion-pack-alpha-0-0-1/13427/17