[WIP] VideoGameNerdExpansionPack MOD!

some events in my mind:

A company has went bankrupt, we can own it or we can just let it go
own the company (430M)
let it go

owning the company will give you 10M fans
let it go do nothing

companies had invited you to their press conference to make just make their console a higher marketshare

Go with Vonny’s Playsystem 4 conference
Go with Micronoft’s mBox one conference
Let it go

going with a company will increase the hype of your current but will also create a higher marketshare for the console
Let it go is self explanotory

2 Likes

Now i want create my mod, if i will need help i will send you PM or/and crate topic on forum, okay? ^^

I like these we might consider adding them if you don’t mind! and for the contributions have some :cake:

Charity events

You get to choose the charity (Food4All, HealthyManies and PoorHelpers) you can donate a percentage of all your cash to your choosen charity and the result can mean a new number of fans added to your company, and additional hype for your game if depending on its topic.

I Like The Ideas Thanks

How about instead of buying the company, you buy it’s IP rights?

ya that could be better

The mod does not work just is not there in the mod menu even in the mod folder to

@ultrapirtae we know and are sorry for the inconvenience. we are currently working on it to make it work. again we are sorry.

I would like Help with the mod, im still learning but im catching on pretty fast im pretty creative with events and could be a decent help to the mod.

@GDTMT_RON We would love the extra help! currently all we have is 1 lame event i came up with. PM @apljee or me.

Event idea:

Based on event of fans requesting access to your engine, other startup game companies request license to use it. This would occur once you are fairly successful (at minimum upgraded office), possibly dependent on #of hits games you made with that engine. (not sure if that last part is easy or not, just adds realism).

I like it but it might not be easy to do that last part like you said. but we could try! and thanks for helping with the events!

No problem! If I think of others I’ll post them.

ok. that would be awesome!

IDEA #1) Being able to have other A.I company’s making games to, you can see how good there score is and how much money they made off of the game. make other games either against you or even partner up with the other company and make good games.

And then you become EA and buy up every company :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It would be real hard. if you want it the way i’m thinking, but we can always try!

Event Idea : World Championship Gaming in the game u r actually selling

Hey @AnthonyVGNerd

Would you like me to add this to the WIP mod list?;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140