[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I am the developer of the “continuation” :slight_smile: Thats why I follow this thread a lot.

ahh oke, i can translate to dutch if you want to!!

Download the mod and see the “lang” folder. You’ll see that there is a lot of language files there, use any of them as a template.

I dont find the way to download the server ¿where is the link for server download?

The Github repository is down and will be forever. The mod will be replaced with “Multi Dev Tycoon” :slight_smile:

where can I find that new replacement?

@valkeryan

The link is here

However, in the top right corner you will see a magnifying glass looking symbol. That is a search button, use that next time :stuck_out_tongue: (I hope that doesn’t sound like I’m being a complete d**k, sorry if it does) :smiley:

Thank you very much. I’m following that thread now to stay up to date of any change or update.

Thanks for respecting my decision guys! :slight_smile:

This like SO off topic but, is this mod good? I know like everyone has tried it except me so I am wondering if it is good. Anyone tell me if I should get it?

@VlentfulGaming I would wait for Multi Dev Tycoon to come out

wich decision? I’m lost…XD

Ok, no need to answer, I think I found Myself… XD

Its free so you probably don’t need an in depth review of something 15 MB free.

@KizzaGaming Okay, I will probably wait for that then. Thanks!

sees 11 new replies. Thinks @Darkly came back

You seem like an expert the mod says am in off-line mode so I cant connect to any servers.

Hi, i can translate this mod to polish but i dont have this game. :cry:

I too can translate in polish, but i don’t wanna do that :slight_smile: I too from poland. Are you wanna play with me? Chcesz zagrać? pisz na skypie AndrzejGejms :slight_smile: pisz zagrałbym z kimś

@Polska The developer of this mod has not been active on the forums for almost a year, so he probably stopped developing it.

Oh great :slight_smile: no. I boring :tired_face: