[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Hi,
I am from Czech Republic. I decided to translate your mode into czech language so i edited german one and here is the czech one. https://mega.co.nz/#!gwsU3SBY!qaf4X8pgwSKWJdBXXpfp5t6DiO5SkvgJbkaVBbOyuNc
You must put this file into dmultiplayer/lang. And you have to set the game into czech language or it will not work.
I am sorry but dont know how to PM you on this forum :confused: :smiley:

@BusterCZE as @KizzaGaming just said,(well actually “just” said it 12 days ago), the developer of this mod, Darkly, has been inactive for almost a year and there’s a slim chance he’s still developing the mod.

1 Like

Oh sorry thats bad this mode is cool

How do I setup a Server?
I have port forwarded, and everything is perfectly fine.
I’ve even checked to see if my Ports are opened.

When I run the server, it always says
"Failed to get your public IP" or something like that in the DOS Window.
Could someone help?

I have the same problem.

Client 0.5.11b
This is a unofficial edit of the mod GDTMP

Changes
-Fixed Trading (0.5.11a)
-Temporary fix and usable by all to server list (0.5.11b)
-Removed dependency for mod folder

Server List
The Mod as of this version (0.5.11b) has two ways of getting the server list

1. By placing a text file named servers.txt in the dmultiplayer folder with the formatting
    "ip,ip"
    example
    "127.0.0.1,192.168.1.1" or “127.0.0.1” if you only want one ip

2 By not placing anything it automatically loads a list of servers
You can add a server to the list by going to http://buzing.5gbfree.com/index.php

"failed to get your public IP’ is normal as i can still connect to my server
try connecting to 127.0.0.1 for testing

Hey when I connect to my server through my public Ip I can connect. But then when my friend does he loses connection instantly, even when I’m not connected. I followed your instructions and port forwarded correctly so Idk whats up. Pls help

now people stahp

2 Likes

i would use this mod if mac was supported

hey my friend cant join his own server help plz

@Levent_Berk_Bahtiyar
This is mod very outdated. That might be the issue.

What the shit happened when i was offline?

Everything happened, Lukas.
#Everything.

1 Like

This is old, but err im wondering if there are still any working servers out there.

No

Is there any solution to run the server on linux?

Every time I offer to co-develop a game my friend clicks “accept” then the “make offer” button just appears again, help please.

EDIT: I can accept my friends offers, but he can’t accept mine.

the multiplayer mod is out dated

it sais that there is a new version of the mod when i startup the game, if i donwload that version, the same happens, if i ignore i dont see a way to connect to a server and the conect to server option is grayed out