[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

Thank you…

I couldn’t perhaps use this all in Eclipse? Like it won’t work that way?

You can code in anything that does text. Notepad, sublime, notepad++, eclipse, dreamweaver, visual studio, etc, etc.
You don’t need to compile anything, just follow the format of the ume mods and you can will see how the files are put together to allow GDT to read the mods code etc.

http://www.javascriptlint.com/online_lint.php
Check your code with lint to make sure any syntax errors are caught

1 Like

Thank you much!!!

###Important note###
The servers at abesco are undergoing a bigger maintenance and upgrade schedule, so downloads will not be available from the well known download location for a while (hours to a 1 or 2 days).

[spoiler]
I made an alternative link available on Google Drive to allow downloading the UltimateLib (also updated this in the first post in the link list). While in maintanence, please use the following download link: :floppy_disk: UltimateLib on Google Drive. Sorry for any inconvenience, but it’s spring… time to clean up not only the household but also the server things :wink:
[/spoiler]

###Edit###
As of April, 12th, 22:30 CET you can download again from the official website.

1 Like

Any way to get my hands on the documentation? Been working on a mod and was using it when the site went down; Figured it was updates / server stuff but would love to get my hands on the documentation so I can keep working on those parts of the mod.

I have uploaded the current documentation to the aforementioned google drive location :smiley:

1 Like

April, 12th, 22:30 CET
The server for the official website is again up and running. Access to the official website is now available.

Thanks for your patience :smiley:

2 Likes

###Reviewed Official Website###
I’ve done some slight changes to the official UltimateSuite website to keep things more clean and tidy.
This is how it looks now, hope you like it :smiley:

ps: And yes… I do love minimalistic style :wink:

4 Likes

I apologize, but I cannot seem to get UltimateLib working. I’ve tried everything under the sun short of reinstalling GameDev Tycoon to try and get this to work. No matter what, it appears red in my mod list. Is anyone else having this issue? I went to the website as instructed, downloaded version 1.3.3 and extracted the zip into my mod folder. I mean, it doesn’t get more cut and dry than that.

Sounds like you are missing the gdt api then:

https://github.com/greenheartgames/gdt-modAPI/archive/master.zip

When you unzip it make sure you remove the “-master” at the end.

2 Likes

Ah perfect! That was the ticket! Thank you so much for getting back to me so quick :smile:

1 Like

I am doing a loop through an array for my achievments using UltimateLib however they are all getting added twice. My array contains a simple array with objects. I am not sure if this is a bug or I am using UltimateLib incorrectly. I can provide the full file if you need just shortened it up. I checked and this loop is only being run once.

var achievements = myArray; //[{},{},{}]
for (var i=0,len=achievements.length;i<len;i++) {
     UltimateLib.Achievements.add( UltimateLib.Achievements.create( achievements[i]) );
}

@alphabit

Help! Every time i enter the third office ultimate lib causes the game to crash because it works fine without it, and the mod that needs it doesn’t cause it cause i disable it and it still crashes.

I need this fixed because I need to test a mod. I have tried re installing the game and re installing ultimate lib

This is the error:

I can SEE all the mods on the Mods screen, but they’re all red, and clicking them doesn’t help. I got UltimateLib and that’s blue, but I can’t seem to change the others. What’m I doing wrong, please?

@DoctorX Do you have the mod-api installed

1 Like

Well, the mods can turn blue now, but I’m not seeing them change the game in any way and have restarted a few times now.

What mods do you have

Problem : When creating a Research & Design Department.

I have the same error. More infos here:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/bug-error-uncaught-error-need-help/11668/5?u=robonator

Same here.

I have these mods installed:

gdt-modAPI",“UltimateLib”,“CMPack”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”,"ExpPackMod

and the error when I create the r&d lab is:

Error Uncaught error. Please report this to
support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property
’complete’ of undefined
(file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/UltimateLib/UltimateLib.js:1852)
Please restart the game.Enabled Mods:
[“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“ACM”,“CCM”,“ECM”,“PCM_Other”,“PCM_UnKnoWn”,“RCM”,“TCM”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”,“ExpPackMod”]

Thanks in advance

Darkgorexawe

Reply as new Topic