[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

Its seems that the cmpack seems to conflict with a bunch of things because before i had same mods as everyone else but once i installed cmpack everything went down. so im guessing its that…

CMpack is broken as of right now until Ultimate Lib gets another update… Been a while since there has been an update though…

Please fix the R&D lab crashes

When will this be updated? Any news?

Am I talking to myself?

i think so

1 Like

No, You are typing to yourself.
That’s even weirder

2 Likes

Did anyone solve the R&D lab bug?

Quick Question: Can I make a mod in UltimateModEditor, and then with the
help of a friend ‘export’ it to a mod that doesn’t require UltimateLib?
I want to make a topic, engine parts and platform mod. If I have it
finished am I able to make it (with the help of a friend) into a normal
mod that doesn’t require it?

You will have to have a dependency on UltimateLib but you can export it to another mod as long as he/she uses UltimateLib in that mod. UltimateModEditor requires UltimateLib to run any generated javascript.

@melar09 Read the question

well :D? Because UltimateLib is currently broken

Read the Answer correctly?

Like I said the first time you have to use UltimateLib @FireChaos for anything you generate out of UltimateModEditor as it uses UltimateLib in the hardcoded javascript. So if you want to use it in another mod or on its own you will still have a dependency on UltimateLib so if your friend does not mind it then you can just export it and still require UltimateLib althought he does not have to use it for his/her mod. And what do you mean by UltimateLib is broken? I am using it the only broken part has to do with R&D

Fair enough, your answer didn’t mention that, and yes, UME is not broken

Yeah the broken part of the R&D lab. Can’t fix it, so I don’t want to make a mod that needs UltimateLib

Whats wrong with the R&D labs?? i haven’t used UME in a while

If you play with UltimateLib in your game, when you open the R&D lab, the game crashes and you can no longer play.

look at the api, try to make the mod without ume

And here’s the part when I say ‘I don’t know programming’ My friend gave me a wiki page or something but I can’t understand anything

if you look at the api, you will eventually pick it up