[bug] Error Uncaught error, need help

Modding this game is pretty damn hard, im getting this error right now

Error Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘complete’ of undefined (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/UltimateLib/UltimateLib.js:1852) Please restart the game.

Enabled Mods: [“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”,“79695eb2-154a-4195-9970-1649ead57367”]

Files that i have in mod folder are:

gamedevtycoon-mods-tweakmod-master
GameDevTycoonUpgrade
GDT-Expansion-Pack-master
gdt-modAPI
UltimateLib

Yes those are folders, not zip files.

I get this error when i try to access R&D lab.

Go into the master folders and inside there is another folder, that is the folder that should be in the mod folder

1 Like

Ah, i see. Thanks.

1 Like

I have a similar problem. Same error messages. I have those mods installed:

It worked until i researched the R&D lab, after that it doesn’t work anymore because i always get this error message.
tried to deactivate the mods again but it doesn’t work either.

@darkgorexawe @Robonator I would post on the official UL thread, instead of necroing an old thread

1 Like

Sorry didn’T saw how old this thread was.

It says it in the top right of the original post :wink:

Hey I’m haveing this Same problem right now. the Games runs fine but every time I get to the RND lab that EXACT Messege pops up. I’m not txt heavy hell I needed help instoling that mods. so if I could get some one to explane what to do ti fix it IF there is a way to fix it I would be thankful and if you can read my bad spelling your awsome XD.

… >:(
don’t double necro
it’s even worse than a normal necrobump.

iirc, will be fixed after the new update of GDT, as the creators of UltimateLib ‘are too busy working on finishing the new Game Dev Tycoon update’.

1 Like

no where on this thread dose it say that. I was just asking if there was a way to fix the problem no need to be so hostel to some one who did not know.

… you necrobumped a necrobumped post. that’s a double necro.
but as I already said;

1 Like

one: I do not know nercrobumped means and two: that Super awesome guy was you…

Necro bumping means posting on a dead thread that no longer needs attention

well I did not know that! I came hear this came up and i did not know what to do.