- The Biggest Loser - Get an average score of 1 for a game.
- Appeal It To The Supreme Court - Break so many contracts you get sued.
- Over Nine Thousand - Gain 9001 fans.
- Moving With My Auntie And Uncle In Bel-air - Name a game “Fresh Prince”
- Human Rights Commission - Fire a fully exhausted employee
- Time To Upgrade To A Housebus - Make 100 million while living in your garage
[REL] UltimateAchievements - Released 1.0.0
Achievementation - Shut Down
[QUES] Is there any way to create Achievements?
New mod achievements
Ha most of these are funny, but the “Housebus” might be difficult to achieve.
Hahahah very funny achievements.
some other suggestion:
old school: make a text based game on playsystem 4/mboxnext
big spender: spend more than 1 million on a game and trash it
that was your last vacation: fire somebody when he’s in vacation (can’t remember if it’s possible)
finally I don’t want to make game on that console: buy a licence and don’t make any game on that console until it’s out of the market
Dead? : don’t make any game for 5 years
useless console: make a console and don’t make any game on it
nope. : make an MMO and stop the game on the first week
These are all hilarious ideas, keep it up!
- Too Many Scientists, Not Enough Dictators - Acquire over 10000 research points
It’s Just Bugs! - Make a game with ten times the amount of bugs as technology or design points.
ultimate engine: create an engine with everything in it
small booth madness: buy a small both and get 1 000 000 people coming to see you
weird Inc. : make 10 games with weird combination
I’ve seen this console somewhere: create a console and give it a name of a real console
a bug love: release a game with at least 10 bugs
he didn’t do it, I did! : hire someone famous and make the game he created
oops! : I forgot to name a game
valve can’t count to 3: make only 1 sequel of 3 hit games
topic madness: unlock all the topics
Dare I predict the future? - Create a Sequel of Game Dev Tycoon
Pedobear - Hire someone who is/was a child actor
Forever Alone: Get the second office and don’t hire someone for at least 10 jear’s(Maybe stage 2,3(20 and 30 Jears?)?)
console master: make a game on all the console
the lonely develloper: finish the game without hiring any staff
I’m the worst at this game: loose on your first game
get on my level ! : finish the game without making any game wwith a rating below 5
best.console.ever ! : make 10 game on one console
money maker: get 1 billion of cash
you’re still alive? : reach year 100
hypeman: get 300 hype on a game
hype god: get 5000 hype on a game
simulaception! : make “simulator simulator”
wrong console: make a sonic game on a nintendo console
you’re still alive?!? : make portal 3
close enough: accept a publishing deal and get the minimum score they wanted
Silence is golden: Mute the game
“only a game with rainbow, unicorn, pirate and ninja is better than this game!” ok. : make MLP (My Little Pony) VS pirate ninja
in fact, I don’t need you: hire somebody and fire it immediatly
movie maker: make a movie. (focus on graphics only)
D-D-D-D-D-D-DOUBLE GAME! : realease two game on the market (MMO’s don’t count)
MMOs forever: release 5 MMOs on the market
PC gamer: realease 30 games on the pc
a special game: make 100 games, this one should be special
I’ve seen this game before: make the same game on the same console twice
reborn: make the first sequel of your first game on playsystem 4/Mbox Next
dovahkiin : make skyrim and get a score of 9.5 (IGN’s note)
good ol’ engine! : make a game on playsystem 4/Mbox Next with your first game engine
We Fired Jay Wilson - Make a Dungeon Action/RPG called “Diablo III” and get a score of 9+.
I Blame Kotick - Name your company Blizzard Entertainment, then go bankrupt between year 20 and 30.
The worst rating I have ever given - get an Average Score of exactly 6.
Gamers are stupid - reach 10 Million sales on a game with 20+ bugs and a rating of 1.
It’s not a bug, it’s a feature - release a game with more bugs than design/tech average.
Markus Persson Award - make a AAA game by yourself.
- Bunga Bunga - create a government action/simulation with a score > 9.5
- who you be? - create a RPG/Casual MMO with > 25M sales
- I’m not that guy - create an adult game with a R+ rating.
- it was that helmet guy all along - create a game based on Spaceballs
- let’s milk the players - publish addon #5 to your most successful MMO
Don’t worry, I got money to burn - Make a game that cost more than 100 times more than its profits.
They should add the house bus as a viable game dev environment. It’ll be on the move the entire time.
- All your base are belong to us - release a game named “Zero Wing” for Vena Oasis.
- "(Player name) is about to make you his bitch - release a game with +500 hype but full of bugs and bad reviews
- War absolutely never changes - release the 10th sequel of Fallout
- “Here’s a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.” - release an action game with the dialogue bar at its very minimum
- “Sharks with fricken laser beams!” - obtain an internal “evil” value of -10 or worse
- “LEEEEEROY JEEEENKINS!!!” - create any game titled “World of Warcraft”
- “Massively singleplayer online game” - create an MMO without one of the “online play” or “multiplayer” features enabled
- “What is this I don’t even?!?!?” - create any hit game using a weird combination without a weird combination trend bonus
- “Ten again!” - create a 10 rated sequel to a 10 rated game
- “Ten again, and again!” - created a 10 rated sequel to a 10 rated sequel of a 10 rated game
And add Microprose Labs and Sierra to the “fan” achievement! How were they missed? What is this? I DON’T EVEN!