Favorite GDT Mod

Hello all! I just wanted to ask what your favorite GDT mod is and why, just for fun!

My favorite mod is probably @DzjengisKhan’s Expansion Pack for adding so much to the game, or @kristof1104 and DzjengisKhan’s CompetitorMod for adding the cool extra company system in.

Kristof’s CheatMod
I think you know why…

1 Like

Multiplayer Mod
I love to play Multiplayer… BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO PLAY WITH

Cause you love cheating :open_mouth:

I love it too :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The expansion pack is a very good mod but it uses ultimatelib. Everytime i use this mod the game crashes.

Mod works fine for me! But what is your favorite then?

I don’t know. This weekend I played gdt with a couple of friends but we have restarted 4 times. Always this kind of errors after ten years.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘complete’ of undefined (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon%201.5.11/mods/UltimateLib/UltimateLib.js:1852)

Error Could not initialize loaded game: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null If the issue persists please report this error to support@greenheartgames.com

Next weekend we want to give the game a last change but without the errors. We used: ExtendedGDT, UltimateLib, camelotpublish, percentager, dmultiplayer, epm workshop, gdt-modAPI, impatience and vacation time. I think its a good idea to delete the mods based on UltimateLib but I am not sure.

Use the better error handling mod and see what happens with the errors then…

I really like Insta Review. If only there was a companion mod Insta Conventions :sweat:

1 Like

Try the impatience mod [wip] Impatience Mod

1 Like