[WIP][TOOL]UltimateModMaker [New 1.0]

One big gripe about this thing I have…

…is that I really don’t like that logo. I haven’t touched the new vers, but I’ll try it when I get home tonight.

So when will event creating be ready?

I have the syntax error by mods with platforms (made by UMM) still and a error: “TypeError: Object # has no method ‘addPlatform’”!
Please help

@speedy_242 Sounds familiar… I’ll look into that

@ShadowedDeath I’m working on it as we speak

@WaveJones Which Logo?

Wait just to clear something up, does this allow you to make your own consoles that are added to the market or was it removed/from something else?

Well from what I understand of what your saying I will tell you this. You can make your own platforms / consoles that go on market for people to use to develop games on. You even create an event for when the platform is announced

Ok, thank you.

One other thing, I am using it right now and I’m pretty sure in the game topics with certain genres could be good, great or amazing, and I don’t see that, there’s only 3 options.

@Snaked_Snake for now the Genre and Audiences settings have preset numbers, Bad = 0.6, Good = 0.9 and Amazing = 1.0

@speedy_242 I’m not seeing your bug I am able to create platforms perfectly fine with no bugs(I did test the mod)

Alright, sorry to bug you again, I’m actually liking this so far, great work on the design and… Well, everything!

Ha ha it’s no probem. I do not mind answering any questions.

I am looking for feedback. I am working on adding events and help so people actually know what to do.

@SnowyOwl I have maked a mod with the UMM, have the mod on the steam workshop released, Installated, oben GDT activated the mod, restart and the Game have 2 errors: "Error Alert
TypeError: Object # has no method ‘addPlatform’

Enabled Mods:

Game Dev Tycoon Mod API by support@greenheartgames.com
Moreplatforms by speedy242
Game Version: 1.5.28

Platform: Windows

Distribution: Steam" and "SyntaxError: Unexpected token :

Enabled Mods:

Game Dev Tycoon Mod API by support@greenheartgames.com
Moreplatforms by speedy242
Game Version: 1.5.28

Platform: Windows

Distribution: Steam".
and a nother problem sometimes,i make a mod want realesed and in the option “mod released” stand left/down
"error invalid game dev tycoon mod"

please ignore this

Ignore what?

I accidentally posted something.

I think I know this error. In the source code editor its coming up something like “ultimatemmaddplatform” instead of just “addplatform”.

@SnowyOwl

Oh! That’s a bug with changing the mods names.

So I need to fix that it’s a simple bug but it’s game breaking.

I wanted to thank all for this super Support!

I have load me the newest version of the UMM, the bug with
the .addplatfomultimatemodmaker isnt the problem, i have fixed the folder, have released the mod of the workshop but
he dont work it!
you can download the mod and look at what the problem is,
the mod have the Name “Random platforms”!

Found the bug, its very small so please give me time to fix all these