[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Anyways, @Darkly
It appears the server list server is down or doing weird? I am unable to host servers and the GUI-version of the server app is broken too t.t

Darkly has been inactive for a week or so ;(

1 Like

Guys, my sibling and I, using our seperate Steam accounts, are attempting to do a local connection sorta thing, but we can’t both connect at the same time for some reason. Could it be because we have the same IP, and how do we change that?

What is your IP??

@Alxeu are you hosting a server? if you’r on the same internet you don’t need to port forward, and you can both just use localhost as the ip, but you need to host a server.

1 Like

I’m hosting the server, and giving my sibling the IP, but they don’t show as having logged on.

What ip are you using??

I don’t mean this rudely, but why?

Also, we both tried using local host, the server is up, but they show as connected on their computer, but not on my server.

They are also refusing to start from the beginning, and they are ~7 years in, could that cause it?

Use http://www.whatismyip.com/ and try that IP

I know my IP, but I want to know why you want to know. Will it help in solving?

Yes

Are you going to try to connect or something?

Try using whatismyip.com and use that ip, unless it’s the same :stuck_out_tongue:

They are the same, unfortunately. Last thing, my sibling is using a vista.

2 Likes

i can host a server for you if you want.

1 Like

Its fine, I’m sure we can find a way. I’ll give it a few hours and try again.

2 Likes

Connect using your local IP.

2 Likes