[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

@Darkly

I found another issue! :frowning:

@Darkly The issue happens when i send him a co-dev request, me and him are trying to test GDTMPExpansion

1 Like

If anybody here wants it, here is a simple documentation on the plugin stuff.

1 Like

error 404 page not found

@MrRain @KizzaGaming Found the bug, it happens when you try to co-develop a game without an engine. Will be fixed in the next minor update.

@tmch The link is broken :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@KizzaGaming @Darkly

Alright Kizzaā€¦ Lemme make an engine thenā€¦

3 Likes

n00bz u n33d 2 m4k3 3ng1n3z 2 w1n

2 Likes

#noenginechallenge

2 Likes

Can u get back on TS??? @MrRain

ughā€¦

@tmch @Darkly i get this in the console everytime a message tries to auto send Error while processing message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

@darkly i get this in the server console when i start up the server
PLUGIN LOAD ERROR: Could not load file or assembly ā€˜file:///C:\Users\C855-1G_\Desktop\GDTMP\x64\Noesis.Javascript.dllā€™ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

Fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:
newlink; http://bit.ly/1nfSt87

1 Like

Hmm I donā€™t think I understandā€¦ you get a plugin load error when you start the server and you get that first error every 10 minutes? About the second one, just to make sure the server isnā€™t loading the wrong files, do you have a 64-bit computer? Anyway, Iā€™ll send you a debug server build that saves advanced error data in an ā€œerrorsā€ folder through PM.

And @tmch I think Javascript.NET doesnā€™t support class variables or window functions such as setInterval D: There will have to be workarounds in the next release (you can find some of the planned stuff at my documentation page)

1 Like

Iā€™m getting an exception when trying to open the client D:

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): A non-recoverable error occurred during a database lookup
at System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6)
at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress)
at Darkly.GDTMP.dmultiplayersrv.MyIP()
at Darkly.GDTMP.dmultiplayersrv.InitServer(TextWriter consoleoutput)
at Darkly.GDTMP.SrvForm.srvForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Bugs glorious bugs!

1 Like

Which OS are you running?
If you have UAC enabled (which is by default), try right clicking the server file and running it as administrator.

Iā€™m using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
I do have UAC and I did try to run as Admin but the same thing occurred ;A;

The GUI does open, but it seems to remain at ā€œLoading settingsā€¦ā€

Opening without the GUI just gives me ā€œA non-recoverable error occurred during a database lookupā€

• Left: When opening ning dmultiplayersrv.exe
  • Right: When opening GDTMP Server.exe

This is a new error and Iā€™m not sure what is causing it. ;A;
I did install the latest version of .NET FW 4.5

Ok, I still suspect itā€™s UAC thatā€™s causing that though. Iā€™ll prevent the exception from stopping the entire server in the next update, until then you can use this build (extract the exe file where you put the regular version so that it overrides it)

2 Likes

Thank you for the help, @Darkly . :3
After lots of googling, I fixed the problem by deleting all my %temp% folders/files.

It works great now. Thanks for your help :>

1 Like