[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I figured I could post this as well. (dMultiplayer = Darkly’s Multiplayer)

The bugfix update has been a bit delayed because I keep adding/changing minor stuff… it’s almost done though! Tomorrow… even though I said that yesterday.

1 Like

Thank the weather you got it a few hours earlier. I’m almost certain there will be a 0.5.4 because I’m pretty sure I missed something even though (I think) fixed pretty much all the major bugs :stuck_out_tongue:

Next major update: 0.6.0, 2015?

Client 0.5.3

• Merged “off the market” message for co-games
  • Slightly tweaked the co-dev request waiting process
  • More messages are now “delocalized”
  • The “similar genre” event won’t occur more than twice for the same game anymore
  • Better version comparison
  • Updated Turkish translation
  • Fixed co-dev requests appearing while doing contract work, creating engines etc.
  • Fixed “Cannot read property ‘name’ of undefined” error at end of co-game development
  • Fixed co-dev revenue setting not changing anything
  • Fixed research points/cash being negative after accepting stacked trade offers (but not when sending multiple offers)
  • Fixed current company name being in all co-dev announce/release messages
  • Fixed “times used advanced spying” being undefined or NaN in advanced spying report
  • Fixed co-dev company names next to percentages not changing when switching company in game definition dialog
  • Fixed not sending money for competitor consoles when starting co-game development for receiver
  • Fixed chat button staying in place when switching server
  • Fixed delocalization method
  • Compatibility with server 1.5.2.0

Server 1.5.2.0

• Operators get the “@” prefix in chat
  • Changes to make client 0.5.3 features and fixes possible
  • REQUIRES CLIENT 0.5.3 OR LATER

**[size=26][url=http://www.nexusmods.com/gamedevtycoon/mods/8/]Download[/url][/size]**

Server source for programmers: here

It seems I’ve reached the maximum body size for the first post, too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll have to move some text to my site (it’s not possible to override that somehow, right @PatrickKlug?)

Message :  Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token (,URL :  file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/dmultiplayer/inside/dmultiplayer.js,Line :  701

It’s fixed now, ty. I reuploaded the file.

was it the double ) that was causing it?

yeah

You might consider dropping every single changelog in your main menu, and only your two newest or somethin’.

Already done, I only include changelogs from the latest major update and newer now :stuck_out_tongue:

Client 0.5.5

• Trade notification is now removed on save load
  • Fixed error when getting a message from the server

Dowandasdbasadsuodb

Where did 0.5.4 go, you wonder? Don’t ask me.

2 Likes

Every single update just makes me laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How does time-sync work btw? I dont get it still.

1 Like

The server owners are too lazy. They are busy smelling the flowers out in the rain.

2 Likes

The server hosts have to update to 1.5.2.0. Unless there are… MORE $@&£=#* bugs out there that make the client think they are outdated.

In short, it speeds the game up or slows it down depending on how far you are from other players on the server time-wise.

It didn’t work for me and my friend. We were constantly 10 years away from each other. Just because he uses bloody 8 million years on creating games.

1 Like

What years were you and your friend at?

He was at 10 and me at 18

Client 0.5.6

• Added more API features for modders (see documentation)
  • Timesync is now a bit more effective
  • Fixed a bug causing custom data to be sent with bugged parameters

Download: http://www.nexusmods.com/gamedevtycoon/mods/8/

2 Likes

Think i found a bug

1 Like

Will be fixed in 0.5.7 :slight_smile:

Took it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like