[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Your ETA’s are beginning to look like mine :stuck_out_tongue: If you want to, I could translate over to Norwegian for you. Dont know how though, so send me instructions on PM.

My ETAs have been much worse. I only missed this one by an hour. cough “it’s almost done” 3 weeks before the release of 0.5.0 xD

And sure, I’ll send you instructions.

… >:(

1 Like

Genial! Going to test it now! :smiley: 24 or 25, no big deal for that improvement!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update. But lol I think you meant “@NeoTanner” instead of “@Shubham

1 Like

Yeah, my mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve now uploaded the ridiculously bad source code of the GDTMP server. You can get it here. Remember, CAAAANASFMTDMYBLWTHITICDATSPL.

1 Like

@darkly why would you make a download for the source code of your mod when others can already open the original download of the mod and look at it that way?

I uploaded the server source, which is made in C# and not JavaScript.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m looking forward to reading your beatiful code!

1 Like

Oh my god, I must read that code too! I never heard of cross-language interactions in that way!

WAAAAAAAAAAA! Too complicated! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the server app zip download that gave me issues, not the client. I host a server on a VPN for my friends and I’d rather not play on a public server (largely due to cheating). Ah well.

Did you try the MediaFire mirror after I uploaded client 0.5.2?

There were some issues with the data server which hosts the server list for the browser since a day or two ago, this has now been fixed.

Server Download always fails?

Did you also try the MediaFire mirror?

certainly did :slight_smile: still fails?

Does this one work then?

Nope sorry, if it helps I had this issue in the past, with certain unsigned exes (even ones inside zip archives)
I would upload the image but I can’t because I’m new :confused:

I’m using chrome, when I hit the download link, it starts downloading just like the client download, but then I get a message ‘Failed - Network Error’