[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

more translating

:anguished:

BTW, you forgot to mention the translators of the other 3 lang-
wait, 8-5=3 HL 3 Confirmed!

1 Like

Yes thereā€™s more stuff to translate :wink:
But what do you mean by ā€œforgot to mention the 3 other translatorsā€? I did mention them all in the first post?

When is 0.5.0 coming out? I need co-developing now. NOW. NOOOOOOOWWWW.

1 Like

Never. Itā€™s cancelled.

:wink:

2 Likes

goes crying in a corner

1 Like

You forgot, uhhhhh,
French
German
and Turkish

^ from the first post :stuck_out_tongue:

Now itā€™s six
now i donā€™t remember which ones you forgot.

The other two are English and Swedish, both by me

Everything below ā€œcurrent weekā€ is just placeholders, the mod doesnā€™t let you get 31590/10 on a game :wink:

2 Likes

Hey there!
I like this mod! But, i really want to Play with my friendsā€¦ If I make a server, my friends can join but i canā€™t! Whatā€™s going on?! I Need help, please!

Hi, are you trying to play the server on the same computer that youā€™re hosting it on? If so, try typing ā€œlocalhostā€ (without quotes) in the text box at the bottom of the server browser and click the ā€œdirect connectā€ button.

If that doesnā€™t work either, does any notification appear saying ā€œcouldnā€™t connect to serverā€ or something similar?

Edit: Also, the server browser is down for maintenance right now, it will be up again in about 15 minutes.
Edit 2: Itā€™s up now

1 Like

Give me this update. Now. Immediately. You have to. Give it to us. The co-developing. I need it in my life. The statistic too. God darn it! Give it to me you dark one!

4 Likes

Butā€¦

Co-developing = more work!
More work = more translating!
More translating = effort!
Effort = practice!
Practice = skillz!
Skillz = better grades!
Better grades = college!
College = computer genius!
Computer genius = game!
Game = mod support!
Mod support = Darklyā€™s Multiplayer Mod!
Darklyā€™s Multiplayer Mod = updates/new features!
Updates/New features = Co-developing!

ā€¦it goes in a vicious cicle.

2 Likes

Okay, now i kinda want this updateā€¦
I WANT UPDATE!!!

1 Like

The update will be delivered to youā€¦ in Y4028! (insert evil laughter)

Honestly though, itā€™s coming eventually. I know Iā€™m slow, but I have a life, stuff to do, other stuff to do, and some free time, of which developing GDT mods isnā€™t a very large partā€¦ but Iā€™m going to try and work more on the update, actually today I added quite a lot of stuff. The changelog is growing too, so you can expect many more minor changes (and more needed time for me!) than I mentioned a few days ago.

All minor features and half the major features have been finished. I canā€™t give an ETA right now, but Iā€™ll let you know three days or so before the release, and also post the new localization strings if you translators ( cough :wink: ) are interested in updating your translations. I did say ā€œnext weekā€ (this week) before but I doubt it now.

Hope this clears some things up :slight_smile:

1 Like

WAITā€¦ YOU DO? I thought you were a machineā€¦ my life has been a lie thus far.

4 Likes

Update: Server-side saving is now working, and the update is about 75% complete :smiley:

1 Like

Yay!!!

Done the co-developing yet? :stuck_out_tongue: