[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I’m about to start working on that, then I’ll do the endgame highscore ranking-ish thingy that, and then… rel- I mean translations! Then release.

1 Like

I really want to translate GDTO to dutch :slight_smile: @Darkly if u read this please respond :slight_smile:

GDTO? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (post wants me to be more descriptive)

If you mean GDTMP, please send me a PM and tell me if you have any JavaScript and/or translation experience and I’ll reply with instructions.

By the way, post stuff related to specific mods in the official thread for that mod in the future, so the forum doesn’t get cluttered :wink:

3 Likes

Actually I don’t think you can start PMs as a new user, so I’ll send you one right away.

(@Charlie can you move this to the multiplayer mod thread if you think it should be moved?)

2 Likes

:satellite: Calling all translators, calling all translators @MrLaAnguila @Today @1113 @Derrizah @OnOff2020 @Quaelor

If you’re interested in translating the strings that will be introduced in the update, here’s the updated base language file: http://www.mediafire.com/view/p91qq77gul3992l/en.js :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still waiting for the update… whistling

3 Likes

Can’t i just add the strings added in 0.5.0?

It’s coming, pretty sure I’ll have it done soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup!

2 Likes

I’ll translate it this W-E :wink:

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[insert moar o’s here]
CANT WE GET THE RELEASE NAU

1 Like

I’m halfway on making the Dutch translation for GDTMP. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome ^^

1 Like

Wait, what is this? This can’t be happening? I totally never promised I’d add co-development of games since the beginning of the mod, so why would I add it now?!

Jokes aside, there’s not much left :open_mouth:
(I know I said that two weeks ago, but really!)

Tomorrow I’ll announce some stuff about how modders can add custom handlers to integrate their mods with GDTMP.

4 Likes

Ok, I will translate it into german tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

yes is coming

1 Like

Awesome idea!

3 Likes

Okay, this is how custom handlers will work (this is nerdy stuff for modders, for people who just play this simply means other mods can now interact with GDTMP ;)). This have been requested by people since maybe 2 or 3 months ago, but for some stupid reason I didn’t add them until now.

Edit: Moved all documentation to this page

3 Likes

I am getting an error quite often when playing on a server but this is the only mod i have it says

Error
Uncaught error. please report this to
support@greenheartgames.com
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined

i never get this unless im using the MP mod and others are also getting it is this a mod error or something else if something else ill contact GHG

That’s probably a mod error. Can you download and enable the better error handling mod that shows a screen with more details about the error and post a screenshot of it?