[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I was talking with my friend about GDT and he told me that the game started to support mods! I know it is not that new but I just didn’t know it.
And today I saw this project and thought I could help translating this mod to my language(Turkish). The more people you reach, the better right?
I couldn’t send you a PM and I think that’s because I’ve just joined the forum. So, if you are interested I am waiting for your reply.
By the way, I think this mod is going to be awesome! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@Derrizah yes, that is correct

1 Like

• Updated Russian translation
  • Updated Serbian (Latin) translation
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from requesting cash in a trade

D-d-download

3 Likes

Hello !
I’ve make an FR translation , but when I launch the game I have a syntax error.
Can you help me to fix it?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik6b56hwm0t086n/fr.js -> Link to download the translate file.
Thanks !

You forgot a comma at the end of this line:

“Do you really want to do this? If you get caught and sent to prison, there won’t be anybody to run the company for you and the game will end!” : “Vous vous vraiment faire ça? Si vous êtes arrêté et envoyé en prison, Il n’y aura plus personne pour diriger l’entreprise, et le jeu prendra fin !”

Change it to this and it should work:

“Do you really want to do this? If you get caught and sent to prison, there won’t be anybody to run the company for you and the game will end!” : “Vous vous vraiment faire ça? Si vous êtes arrêté et envoyé en prison, Il n’y aura plus personne pour diriger l’entreprise, et le jeu prendra fin !”,

Oh, and the language code at the beginning of the file should be lowercase, change this line:

currentLanguageCode: “Fr”,

To this:

currentLanguageCode: “fr”,

2 Likes

It work !
The link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik6b56hwm0t086n/fr.js
You can put the french translate in your next release.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I will, thanks for contributing to the mod! :wink:

3 Likes

No Problem , I’m happy to help you :slight_smile:
I’ll give you new translate if i see some errors in the text :smiley:
Edit : A little error : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik6b56hwm0t086n/fr.js

2 Likes

Client 0.4.6

• Added French translation by @Quaelor!
  • Added German translation by @OnOff2020!
  • Added Turkish translation by @Derrizah!
  • Added message when the server browser server can’t be accessed (will be translated in 0.5.0)
  • The language list is now sorted alphabetically
  • The language list is now future proof in case missing languages are added to the official GDT translations
  • Updated Swedish translation
  • Fixed trading dialog errors popping up
  • Fixed “kicked” message showing twice

Server 1.4.2.0

• Moved from Alchemy to Fleck WebSockets to fix bugs related to corrupted data and kick clients for real
  • The server now re-registers/unregisters automatically later if the server browser server couldn’t be reached at first

[size=20]DOWNLOAD HERE![/size]

Dem languages :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Trying to open my save and getting “Cannot read property of null” … Hm…

I can’t reproduce that. Have you played online on that save before? If not, have you played with the mod enabled on it at all?

Edit: Also, which mods do you have enabled?

1 Like

Hm… I’m 99% sure I’ve played online with my current save before…

Mods
Camelot
Expansion
PTR
Percentager
Competitor
jariz-error

Since you use the better error handling mod, can you post a screenshot of the error screen? If any “Error” or “StackTrace” nodes appear in the log window, expand them by clicking the dots.

This is what I get…

Oh, you’re using Jari’s update mod, not his error handling mod. Can you enable it (download here if you don’t have it) and give it another try?

I was wondering why I wasn’t getting the same screen as others have posted…

1 Like

Wait, it’s the same file I’ve downloaded before… O.o

Maybe you’ve already downloaded it but not enabled it? :stuck_out_tongue:

The ID is “jariz-error” and you have “jariz-update” enabled

It’s enabled.

EDIT: is there another download that I’m not getting?

No, have you installed it properly? You have to drop the “jariz-error-master” folder from the zip into the GDT “mods” folder. Then rename the “jariz-error-master” folder to just “jariz-error”, open GDT, enable the better error handling mod and restart the game.

1 Like