[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

That’s really weird (I’m guessing it goes red?), unless the backlog is based on real time and not in-game time which would be very strange in its turn. You’re the first to report this, but if it’s caused by this mod I’ll fix it in the next minor update.

1 Like

Yeah my thing was all red and I couldn’t do anything because I kept getting asked to buy a G3 booth and then the event itself… Also, Mbox Next and PS5 were also released somewhere in that mix as well.
It does sound like what you were talking about.

I think you do that with the numbers, that’s a feature of Tweakmod(@alphabit?) I believe. I don’t think it has anything to do with GDTMP but it’s just that. I had it too one time, before time sync was even implemented and if I recall correctly it was (as I said) part of the TweakMod. :wink:

Well, I don’t have the Tweak mod…

@MrRain I just tested some conditions while timesync was enabled, and I didn’t experience anything unusual related to G3 or events. On the other hand, I discovered that if you have a low hardware lab/console quality budget while you’re very far behind (since the timesync feature changes the speed of the game depending on how far ahead/behind you are) the backlog will go all red.

Btw, do you use any mods other than this one?

EDIT: Oh, and I’ll try to fix/prevent the backlog issues in the next update :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, I have my lab maxed at 3 Million and maxed out the budget for the console.
I do use quite a bit of mods;
Camelot
Expansion
PTR
Percentager
and Competitor

Dead

Try jumping.

This mod is amazing @Darkly, already used it alot with a group of friends - 5/5

If need be I could translate to Danish

So I haven’t updated my server in a while…

Can I get confirmation when the next update will be coming out so I can update it then instead of 10 times?

Hi all new version 0.4.4 not work start evolve friend server(
not registered
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9090/16535761.56/0_8c96b_3175d776_orig
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/9090/16535761.56/0_8c96c_be11693e_orig

make video how to create the server and how to be connected pls
заранее спасибо

@cursantRus are you connected to a network? if so did you port forward? if you have done those two things and don’t know what the problem is then tell me

Also if you just want to know how to register your server go to settings and then go to make server visible in server browser

@cursantRus have you port forwarded?

@CbL Write me a PM and tell me if you have any prior translation/Javascript experience so I can send you the proper instructions :slight_smile:
@5566y How do you mean? You can use the “update” command in the server and it will tell you whether a new update is available or not. The server also checks for updates automatically every 30 minutes but it might be hard catching the notification if you’re running a popular server. (I can add a more visible notification in the next server update if you want me to)
**@cursantRus and everyone else: **Unexpected downtime on the server that hosts the server list caused. It’s back up now though. I may take the server down intentionally tomorrow for maintenance, but it won’t last long.
@1113 @A_Random_Guy and everyone else I promised an update yesterday: I have been very busy yesterday and today and will probably be tomorrow too, but I’ll try to release it then. Sorry!

1 Like

We with friends play through hamachi and evolve
Write that it is necessary to make for server creation

You don’t need hamachi

1 Like

how create server friend?
instruction pls

Try port forwarding instead of evolve

1 Like

edit port???

yeah, that should be it

1 Like