[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I prefer 40+ FPS. 30 FPS just still seems a bit stuttery to me.

1 Like

Yeah, but I still think itā€™s enough. Itā€™s a little stuttery, but it playable at least.

2 Likes

Whenever i try to join a multiplayer game/server i get this ā€œTypeError:Cannot read property ā€œidā€ of nullā€.

my friends can join the server. If you wanne know that.

hope someone can help me

Hi, can you use the better error handling mod and post a screenshot of the screen that appears instead of the small error box?

1 Like

Well after i dowlaoded the ā€œBetter error handling modā€ i can now play multiplayerā€¦

donā€™t now why

It will probably also work without the error handling mod, there have been reports of people getting that error once and then not experiencing it again :wink:

1 Like

i tryed around 5 time yesterday and around 3 times today before i dowloaded the ā€œerror handling modā€. But i think it was just pure coincidence that it work after.

Yes! Finally a simple server client and not the command promnt!

Writing this from my new-ish computer :smiley:
Expect a server GUI beta in the coming few days (I still have to install some software)

6 Likes

@Darkly Canā€™t wait :smiley:

1 Like

Bug:

@Darkly not sure if you already know this, but when youā€™re developing a new console and you get to the last research point the game crashes with an error.

Iā€™ve found a work around to get the console released still but this is annoying.

Work Around:

I will put this work around in a series of steps.

Step 1: Develop a new console and on the last point crash (Donā€™t exit yet)
Step 2: Press the ESC button (or the equivalent if on a Mac (pause button))
Step 3: Save the game!
Step 4: Close the game by exiting or manually closing it with task manager.
Step 5: Launch the game and load youā€™re save!

This will allow you to release the console, because itā€™s skipping the last development point.

3 Likes

Yeah, that happened to me 5 times, didnā€™t know what mod was doing it though.

Iā€™ll release an update to fix that.

2 Likes

@Darkly Thanks!

The server GUI test/beta is up at Nexus! Itā€™s not finished (it doesnā€™t even have an icon!) and it could be very buggy so be careful :wink:

@DarkStalker and everyone else facing that bug: Iā€™ll fix it tomorrow because I really donā€™t feel like coding any more now. Iā€™m sorry if you were expecting an update today.

3 Likes

@Darkly Itā€™s alright, take your time! Just reporting it to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

• When you get kicked the game disconnects you instead of closing automatically
  • Fixed a bug that caused an error when releasing custom console

**[url=http://www.nexusmods.com/gamedevtycoon/mods/8]Download[/url]**
1 Like

Dude, love the server GUI! Itā€™s really nice looking :smiley: Also really like the resource monitor :slight_smile:

Sneak peek at 0.4.0, which is still in early developmentā€¦

(@mrbengtsson you requested this ;))

4 Likes

Itā€™s looking Good! Thanks @Darkly!