[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

I’ve recieved similar suggestions, and buying entire franchises will be possible later. Thanks for your input though :slight_smile:

Hmm, as far as I know the chat mod doesn’t have a “T” hotkey? Someone else has told me this, but I’ve personally tested the lastest version of the chat mod and pressing “T” doesn’t do anything. Can you tell me what it’s supposed to do, and whether you also are using the latest version?

By the way, to change the hotkey to “Y”, replace this on line 435 of inside/dmultiplayer.js

case 84:

with this:

case 89:

He means that if you’re typing something in the chat mod which includes a T the chat from GDTMP will pop up. That makes it hard to type things in the chat mods without getting the chat popping up the whole time. :wink:

Oh. Will fix that :wink:

would be good with a modifier like ctrl or alt since u use any charackters frequently

http://gdtmp.tk/list is down for me… it wont load on any of my browsers, is it down/expired or…?

It’s down. I’m currently moving to another free host, hopefully it will have more than 30% uptime unlike Zymic…

@Darkly All of a sudden my server seems to have just well…broke
It was working fine yesterday and now i can’t seem to connect
Please help

Did you try restarting your server? Can’t you connect even by “localhost”?

I have tried restarting many times
And yes i can connect via localhost but when i try using the ip i can’t connect (Nor can my mate)

Have you tried both the “no-ip” domain and your public IP? Could be your port forwarding, or if it’s just the “no-ip” domain, your DDNS settings.

i got rid of the no-ip domain as it was not working and i checked everything is port forwarded fine but only i can connect via local host

Hmm, that’s weird… personally I can’t set up a server (which is kind of funny considering I made the server software) because my ISP is blocking it. Maybe your public IP has changed? Or your computer/router firewall is blocking the server? I don’t really know what the problem could be at this point…

1 Like

It can’t be my ISP/Firewall etc as i haven’t changed any settings in ages (And it was working fine yesterday) i checked whatismyip, my public ip seems to have changed i tried using that and it still would not work. The only person who can connect is me using localhost

fixed mine you can join if you want

Can you join with your internal IP?

no i can’t

if you give me the public ip I will try joining

2.30.102.225:3966

i’m in

i noticed