[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

oh! that explains it :slight_smile:

Still waiting for mediafire. :wink:

All mediafire links are on the nexusmods website, its here and where it says ā€œLatest version. If you have trouble downloading, click here.ā€ click the ā€œhereā€ to go to mediafire.

oh

1 Like

Whenever I play, I get the error of ā€œcannot read property ā€˜lengthā€™ of undefinedā€ every 10 or 15 seconds. Itā€™s really annoying and I canā€™t play anything. Only mods I have enabled are Mod API, and 0.2.2 client. Also, I have tried restarting my game, and disabling, and re-enabling mods. I only wanted to play on the plethorastudios server, considering I work for plethora studios.

1 Like

Other people were having that problem

And this worked, so restart computer maybe?

Iā€™ve never had that problem. :confused: Can you try enabling this mod and tell me the line it happens on? Itā€™s the number at the end of the line that says ā€œThe exception occurred inā€¦ā€.

Help me please. We are trying play via LAN. I am starting a server. My local ip is 192.168.1.4 my brothers ip is 192.168.1.8 But we canā€™t connect to the server via 192.168.1.4
How to bind ip to the server?
P.S. 127.0.0.1 works.

It could be your (or your brotherā€™s) firewall. Make sure dmultiplayersrv.exe isnā€™t blocked on your computer, and on his computer that incoming port 3966 connections arenā€™t blocked.

I think you can do localhost as IP. :wink:

@LineLiar his brother wouldnā€™t be able to connect with localhost because it isnā€™t being hosted on his brothers computer. Itā€™s being hosted on Screamerā€™s computer. You should just port-forward normally. Itā€™s quite easy. :smile:

@apljee, I thought it would work as long as youā€™re on the same WIFI. :wink:

Hey My buddy and I started to use this mod and recorded it to show what it is capable of. WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE USED IN THE VIDEO: http://youtu.be/kfcYnSKj4d8

1 Like

Hey, I think you should have a warning for explicit language, Iā€™d think the mods would want that.

Done. Thank you for the advice

@killertoad how did you setup your 24/7 server?

@DragonMysterio I personally host it off of a personal computer, but you could easily use a dedicated server, with windows on it, and run it on there.

nvm thats what i do too if im on lol.

I have a new idea what if you could buy the rights to make a sequel for a game. For example if my friend made (insert random game name here) and i wanted to make a sequel i can pay him however much he wants and i will be allowed to make a sequel for it.

Greetings,

I am glad that youā€™re working on such a project, but there is only one thing I want you to include, please create an editable configuration file so that we can customize the mod to not conflict with other mods.

I tried looking around in your code to find if I am able to change the ā€œTā€ hotkey to ā€œYā€ but I couldnā€™t, because I am no expert in Java, however please put this in consideration, add support for that configuration file. I need to change the chat key to ā€œYā€ so it wouldnā€™t conflict with the other chat mod.

Iā€™ll reply whenever I have any other comments or suggestion or criticizes.

Regards.