[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Thanks for the reply!

@Darkly I try running a server and i have port 2966 forwarded but the site just keeps saying my server is offline

Itā€™s port 3966 :stuck_out_tongue:

@Darkly sorry thats what port i have forwarded i made a typo

Are you using your Public IP? And using TCP Protocol?

yes

I think there are issues with querying your own IP. I suggest giving the IP to someone else (like me :stuck_out_tongue: if you want to) and see if they can join.

1 Like

yeah it works @LineLiar helped me test

1 Like

Okay good

2 Likes

[size=30]Hereā€™s the bug fix update! :smiley:[/size]

[b]Client 0.2.1[/b]
  • Lowered trading RP cost from 40 to 20
  • Fixed 0% marketshare (I hope)
  • Fixed glitching PC pictures
  • Fixed efficiency being incorrectly calculated when using ā€œadvanced spyingā€
  • Fixed points not updating after sabotage/trade
  • Fixed cheat mod setting having no effect
  • Fixed ā€œlengthā€ error popping up
  • Fixed ā€œidā€ error popping up

Server 1.2.2.0

• Added new setting ā€œpermaopipā€, use ā€œset permaopip (true|false)ā€ - sets whether operators will be saved and whether everyone connecting from the operatorā€™s IP will be ā€œre-oppedā€ when they join.
  • Added ā€œopipā€ - op the specified IP, see above
  • Added ā€œdeopipā€ - de-op the specified IP, see above
  • Added ā€œoppedā€ - list of opped IPs, see above
  • Added ā€œsettingsā€ - shows current setting values
  • Better kicking
  • Fixed cheat mod setting having no effect

**I'm going to take a break for now, and start working on 0.3.0 later. I'm also considering recording a gameplay/demonstration video of GDTMP, perhaps with you guys if you're interested.**
2 Likes

So, now it is not only for FRIENDZ playing together.

Any new features coming on 0.3?

Hopefully more advanced stuff such as time synchronizing. Thereā€™s an ā€œupcoming featuresā€ section in the main post which lists some of the stuff that are likely to be added.

1 Like

OOooh yeah.
Nice.

Congratulations dem likes.
15 Hearts! You will not die because of heart fault.

Congratulations dem mod! It is cool, I just need friends D:

1 Like

@Darkly, I have to say; I didnā€™t think this mod would become real and it would be one of those various trolls. Though, Iā€™m happy it became a real think and I, and the whole community, probably want to thank you for this awesome mod. Youā€™re the modding hero! :wink: (with some others of courseā€¦ emmā€¦ yeah)

3 Likes

Aww, donā€™t be like that! >.<

• Fixed 0% marketshare (4real)
  • Fixed ā€œNaN cr.ā€ notification when someone gets caught
  • Fixed ā€œnameā€ error popping up when someone releases a game while the ā€œgame conceptā€ dialog is shown
1 Like

Debug master!
I Have an suggestion,
there is normal prompt displaying at the start of game to enter ID,
maybe You can change it to normal GDT-ish window?

I will. Thanks :slight_smile:

Iā€™m now in year 19/20 and Iā€™m not able to research Sabotage. Do I have to research Spying and Advanced Spying first for me in order to be able to research Sabotage or is this a glitch? What are the requirements to research Sabotage?

i beliece your main character/CEO will have to be at least level 7