[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Nice :smiley: you can get, ehh, 40+ FPS on BF4 at high/ultra.

1 Like

Yeah, which as long as I can play any game on any setting with 30+ FPS I’m fine. The high/ultra is just better :3

2 Likes

I prefer 40+ FPS. 30 FPS just still seems a bit stuttery to me.

1 Like

Yeah, but I still think it’s enough. It’s a little stuttery, but it playable at least.

2 Likes

Whenever i try to join a multiplayer game/server i get this “TypeError:Cannot read property “id” of null”.

my friends can join the server. If you wanne know that.

hope someone can help me

Hi, can you use the better error handling mod and post a screenshot of the screen that appears instead of the small error box?

1 Like

Well after i dowlaoded the “Better error handling mod” i can now play multiplayer…

don’t now why

It will probably also work without the error handling mod, there have been reports of people getting that error once and then not experiencing it again :wink:

1 Like

i tryed around 5 time yesterday and around 3 times today before i dowloaded the “error handling mod”. But i think it was just pure coincidence that it work after.

Yes! Finally a simple server client and not the command promnt!

Writing this from my new-ish computer :smiley:
Expect a server GUI beta in the coming few days (I still have to install some software)

6 Likes

@Darkly Can’t wait :smiley:

1 Like

Bug:

@Darkly not sure if you already know this, but when you’re developing a new console and you get to the last research point the game crashes with an error.

I’ve found a work around to get the console released still but this is annoying.

Work Around:

I will put this work around in a series of steps.

Step 1: Develop a new console and on the last point crash (Don’t exit yet)
Step 2: Press the ESC button (or the equivalent if on a Mac (pause button))
Step 3: Save the game!
Step 4: Close the game by exiting or manually closing it with task manager.
Step 5: Launch the game and load you’re save!

This will allow you to release the console, because it’s skipping the last development point.

3 Likes

Yeah, that happened to me 5 times, didn’t know what mod was doing it though.

I’ll release an update to fix that.

2 Likes

@Darkly Thanks!

The server GUI test/beta is up at Nexus! It’s not finished (it doesn’t even have an icon!) and it could be very buggy so be careful :wink:

@DarkStalker and everyone else facing that bug: I’ll fix it tomorrow because I really don’t feel like coding any more now. I’m sorry if you were expecting an update today.

3 Likes

@Darkly It’s alright, take your time! Just reporting it to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

• When you get kicked the game disconnects you instead of closing automatically
  • Fixed a bug that caused an error when releasing custom console

**[url=http://www.nexusmods.com/gamedevtycoon/mods/8]Download[/url]**
1 Like

Dude, love the server GUI! It’s really nice looking :smiley: Also really like the resource monitor :slight_smile: