[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Still waiting for mediafire. :wink:

All mediafire links are on the nexusmods website, its here and where it says “Latest version. If you have trouble downloading, click here.” click the “here” to go to mediafire.

oh

1 Like

Whenever I play, I get the error of “cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined” every 10 or 15 seconds. It’s really annoying and I can’t play anything. Only mods I have enabled are Mod API, and 0.2.2 client. Also, I have tried restarting my game, and disabling, and re-enabling mods. I only wanted to play on the plethorastudios server, considering I work for plethora studios.

1 Like

Other people were having that problem

And this worked, so restart computer maybe?

I’ve never had that problem. :confused: Can you try enabling this mod and tell me the line it happens on? It’s the number at the end of the line that says “The exception occurred in…”.

Help me please. We are trying play via LAN. I am starting a server. My local ip is 192.168.1.4 my brothers ip is 192.168.1.8 But we can’t connect to the server via 192.168.1.4
How to bind ip to the server?
P.S. 127.0.0.1 works.

It could be your (or your brother’s) firewall. Make sure dmultiplayersrv.exe isn’t blocked on your computer, and on his computer that incoming port 3966 connections aren’t blocked.

I think you can do localhost as IP. :wink:

@LineLiar his brother wouldn’t be able to connect with localhost because it isn’t being hosted on his brothers computer. It’s being hosted on Screamer’s computer. You should just port-forward normally. It’s quite easy. :smile:

@apljee, I thought it would work as long as you’re on the same WIFI. :wink:

Hey My buddy and I started to use this mod and recorded it to show what it is capable of. WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE USED IN THE VIDEO: http://youtu.be/kfcYnSKj4d8

1 Like

Hey, I think you should have a warning for explicit language, I’d think the mods would want that.

Done. Thank you for the advice

@killertoad how did you setup your 24/7 server?

@DragonMysterio I personally host it off of a personal computer, but you could easily use a dedicated server, with windows on it, and run it on there.

nvm thats what i do too if im on lol.

I have a new idea what if you could buy the rights to make a sequel for a game. For example if my friend made (insert random game name here) and i wanted to make a sequel i can pay him however much he wants and i will be allowed to make a sequel for it.

Greetings,

I am glad that you’re working on such a project, but there is only one thing I want you to include, please create an editable configuration file so that we can customize the mod to not conflict with other mods.

I tried looking around in your code to find if I am able to change the “T” hotkey to “Y” but I couldn’t, because I am no expert in Java, however please put this in consideration, add support for that configuration file. I need to change the chat key to “Y” so it wouldn’t conflict with the other chat mod.

I’ll reply whenever I have any other comments or suggestion or criticizes.

Regards.

I’ve recieved similar suggestions, and buying entire franchises will be possible later. Thanks for your input though :slight_smile:

Hmm, as far as I know the chat mod doesn’t have a “T” hotkey? Someone else has told me this, but I’ve personally tested the lastest version of the chat mod and pressing “T” doesn’t do anything. Can you tell me what it’s supposed to do, and whether you also are using the latest version?

By the way, to change the hotkey to “Y”, replace this on line 435 of inside/dmultiplayer.js

case 84:

with this:

case 89: