[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Client: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uxnt4cfhw880ycb/GDTMP_Client_0.1.6.zip

Server: http://www.mediafire.com/download/juwn7xc54exj461/GDTMP_Server_1.1.0.0.zip

1 Like

Since my skype isn’t working right now the only way is through e-mail (pretty sure it’s on my profile page?).

No, I didn’t see it. You can PM me the Email if you want.

jij ook?! :open_mouth:

1 Like

When i start my server and try to connect i connected but if i click on game i have this "Uncaught Rangeerror: Maximum call stack size exceeded"
You can help me?

Download/install/enable this mod: [REL] Better Error Handling

Then trigger the error again and copy/paste what it says in the white box that’s inside the red box. That’ll make it easier for me to know what exactly is wrong.

When i turned off all my mods all is okay) Sorry)

No problem :slight_smile:

This was a bit more complicated than I thought, but it’s almost finished :smiley:

1 Like

@Darkly when can we expect to play on it? Will we be able to decide on the dev costs, license costs, and other stuff?

As soon as I’ve added some more new features. I’m not a very big fan of ETAs because they are all lies. (they always get delayed for one reason or another, usually because I have a life and can’t work on a mod 24/7)

Yes :smile:

And the fees are of course sent to the console developer.

What is this?

A snapshot of being able to work together

For consoles?

just in general. You can work together

Okay, awesome. Hopfully it’s out tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

@Darkly Can the hosts join their own game? I get kicked each time I join my own.

@Killertoad just join someone else’s server.

I might start putting my server up 24/7. :stuck_out_tongue:

How do i make my pc a private server so me and my friend can play a game together? please incl .instructions not good with server programming (if any).

@XxGamingTownxX @KizzaGaming It’s actually just a screenshot of being able to develop games for other people’s platforms.

Yes. Disable the cheat mod :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s in the first post. I’ve just updated it to include how to find out what your IP is.