[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

When i turned off all my mods all is okay) Sorry)

No problem :slight_smile:

This was a bit more complicated than I thought, but itā€™s almost finished :smiley:

1 Like

@Darkly when can we expect to play on it? Will we be able to decide on the dev costs, license costs, and other stuff?

As soon as Iā€™ve added some more new features. Iā€™m not a very big fan of ETAs because they are all lies. (they always get delayed for one reason or another, usually because I have a life and canā€™t work on a mod 24/7)

Yes :smile:

And the fees are of course sent to the console developer.

What is this?

A snapshot of being able to work together

For consoles?

just in general. You can work together

Okay, awesome. Hopfully itā€™s out tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

@Darkly Can the hosts join their own game? I get kicked each time I join my own.

@Killertoad just join someone elseā€™s server.

I might start putting my server up 24/7. :stuck_out_tongue:

How do i make my pc a private server so me and my friend can play a game together? please incl .instructions not good with server programming (if any).

@XxGamingTownxX @KizzaGaming Itā€™s actually just a screenshot of being able to develop games for other peopleā€™s platforms.

Yes. Disable the cheat mod :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s in the first post. Iā€™ve just updated it to include how to find out what your IP is.

@Darkly Oh thanks for letting me know

Second sneak peek at 0.2.0:

Now youā€™ll be able to see the average score of other peopleā€™s games :smiley:

1 Like

Owwww, but what if me and my friends want to have like, a cheatmod party? :b

Also, is there a limit on how many slots your server can have? (Iā€™m thinking of doing something big with this awesome mod :b )

@Killertoad Well, if youā€™re serious, server settings, including cheatmod (un)blocking, are planned for the next server version (will be released at the same time as client 0.2.0)

And no, thereā€™s no limit on how many people can be connected to your server.

@Darkly Awesome! Will it still be console based like this one, or will it have its own UI, and menus, and stuff? And Ahh, okay :smiley: