[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Wait, what… I forgot to put the new files in the zip… facepalm

0.1.5 will be up later today anyway

[quote=“apljee, post:162, topic:10509”]
I can’t connect to my own server. I have the proper IP, port forwarded, and all, should I attempt to connect with localhost? It says that the IP doesn’t work or something similar.
[/quote]

That’s similar to what happens to me. When I forward the port, I’m able to join by my own public IP, but other people can’t.

Darkly: Hmm… just this bug left
Subconscious: No, there are mo-
Darkly: Yup! No more bugs!
Subconscious: No, don’t release it you id-
Darkly: uploads update

• Fixed sabotage budget factors being incorrectly calculated
  • Fixed errors in advanced spying/sabotage UI
  • Changed the version number for once
  • Actually put the new files in the .zip
2 Likes

My server is open to people I have on skype. It’s way more fun to talk and play the game add me if you’d like; Marcus32802.

lololololol

@Darkly I fixed the error, it was a simple port-forwarding mishap. I don’t like forwarding my ports. :frowning:

1 Like

ahahahahah

nice try Murray :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, PoopGames

Client 0.1.6

• Reduced cheat wars by 90% (hopefully)

Server 1.0.1.0

• Compatibility with client 0.1.6.

Not released yet.

Sorry about what happened last hour.

Some bugs and suggestions I have so far:
-Idk if the spying research is fixed yet for real (I fixed it myself)
-Make a button to clear chat
-Pausing game doesn’t pause chat popups (if possible)
-Better chat popup (Clutters very easy, a lot when you pause then play again)

But that’s just a few :smiley: Love the mod so much! Can’t wait for full release!

1 Like

This will probably not work, but try 67.52.138.246 for my server

How do you actually spy? (Not advanced) I tried it last night, but I couldn’t figure it out, help would be appretiated.

How to spy would be really nice to know :smiley: :D.
Played a game with v. 0.1.5. , game crashed at Y25M9W2 disable the mod helped to play further . But I dont know if its a bug or anything else .
Here is a Screenshot

Thankyou so much for this mod <3

i got trouble wit downloading it nexusmods says all servers down maybe got an github or something else?

Putting server back on IP is 151.231.148.59

It automatically tells you if someone has researched something or been sabotaged.

I’ll look into that. Did it crash randomly or did you do something you haven’t done before? (such as finish a specific research or generate a game report)

NexusMods is the most comfortable way for me to upload mods. I may switch to Github in the future, but for now just wait a short while and try again.

1 Like

It’s not working

Did you enter the port

I think he put it down i was on for a second

oh ok