[WIP] GDTMP - Multiplayer Mod [Client 0.5.11, Server 1.5.5.0] (Now in 10 languages!)

Client 0.5.11

• Added Simplified Chinese translation by @967018!

Download: http://www.nexusmods.com/gamedevtycoon/mods/8

@Stian Um, what? I’m pretty sure it’s your fault since no plugins should get deleted by themselves :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hmm… Doesnt Windows 8 give you a delete-confirmation? Ah well.

@Darkly Did you manage to fix that bug that i told you about that caused GDTMPExpansion to not work correctly??

2 Likes

Um… Darkly when I try to co develop a game with my friend nothing happens
When I ask him if there’s anything he said nothing
Also the same for me

@Darkly , are you going to update this with steam workshop support?

2 Likes

@Darkly

Can you add “Election Time” as a mod using multiplayer and “Election Time Plugin” as a .js plugin please? (to your list)

If you want to create a plugin then go watch these tutorials.

@Darkly would it be possible to add server.kick and server.ban, or does it already exist and isn’t in the documentation

It already exists and is in the documentation. See my tutorials.

http://www.gdtmp.tk/pluginjs

1 Like

@Stian thanks xD was looking at client documentation

Kind of having some issues with the mod :frowning: It was working but now it decided to not work.It says this when I start up GDT “Error Could not load mod one of the scripts C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/dmultiplayer/mods_ws/dmultiplayer/inside/dmultiplayer.js is missing or invalid!”

You shouldn’t place it in mods_ws.

Place the mod in mods only.

2 Likes

I did, it was never in the Mod_ws folder in the first place

You clearly put it it the mods_ws folder

I double checked, its not in the mod_ws folder the only thing there is “68679185_ExpansionPack”

Alright, now its saying “Failed to initialize dMultiplayer”

Reinstall the game and the mod. Now place it in the “mods” folder, not “mods_ws”

1 Like

Still getting the error, I uninstalled GDT, got rid of the mod. Reinstalled the mod and GDT, followed the installation process (I put it in the mods folder) and I’m still getting the same errors

@Darkly has been gone for a while, try not using the mod until he comes back. Probably because he didn’t update his paths. (new update)

1 Like

@Stian i thought that only affected the mod if it was on workshop?

Hey.
I playd this yesterday and the Mod is very cool but today is a new GDT Version out and the mod is not going. Can you make a Update? :smiley:

P.S.: Sry for my bad Eng. I’ from Germany and my Eng is very bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Greetings
Sgt.Kamato

1 Like