[WIP] Expansion: InfoStatsMod - 0.4.2

Oh yeah, nice!
Can I suggest an Idea for the mod? If yes, can you make it so when you click on platform detail, you can see what games you create on PC, Playsystem, etc… If you click on their picture

in 1280x1024 info goes off the screen:

BTW, alphabit, there’s an error when taking off MMOs out of the market. I had lost my save ages ago due to that. I don’t know if you have fixed it.

I also lost my save, but with a console… the game kept crashing at the same exact date. Is that this mod causing the issue? (Also had Expansion Pack and Camelot)

I like the mod but it has some issues. I am using it with the STEAM version of GDT and the release details does not seem to divide itself into pages properly. What I mean is that if you click on the buttons to tell it to page you released games into 10/25/50 games it does not do it though it sometimes does make another page if you click 10 but it has no data and says “page null of null” at the bottom. The data starts going off the bottom of the screen around 25 or so released games so I couldnt see if it worked with 25 or 50 games. If there were a vertical scrollbar this wouldnt really be an issue though. Also when I click on a game for detail, part of the information is off screen as gendalf posted in his screenshot though my resolution is 1366x768.

One more issue is with trying to bring up game information by clicking on the game card. When I do that it brings the information but only part way onto the screen and it will not let you exit out from it including persisting thru loading a save game. It does go away if you restart the game though.

update going into windowed mode fixes the paging issue and stays if you switch back to full screen but seems to revert back to being non functional if you restart the game so you have to switch back and forth each time you start up the game. Clicking on a game for details is still broken as is clicking on the game card.

So , when it will be available on steam too ?

Will it go on steam workshop ?

released game specs goes way over the screen, and when it does, it freezes my whole save. i cant close it because it goes way beyond the screen, can’t click the close button.

I have to chime in too as I also experience the issue with the mod screens not displaying correctly and am unable to close the windows as the close button is off screen and unclickable.
This easily is the best mod for this game and I haven’t played this game since this mod broke. Please make it work Alpha!!!

@PatrickKlug can you please tell @alphabit to hurry up and fix this mod :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello @vidwhal.
Currently, @PatrickKlug is busy creating a new game for Greenheart Games, and @alphabit is gone. He is off working at Greenheart Games now 'coz the company hired him for all of his mods.

@PatrickKlug Hi @alphabit . I know you may be busy now as an official member of GHG but is there still any use waiting for your InfoStatsMod to be fixed so it displays correctly on the latest Steam build? I’ve stopped playing until this mod is fixed (hopefully) as I love my stats and the game feels so much better with this running.

I have same problem now. DO you have any solution? I played like 5 hours and now i cant because of this and after i start the game it just freezes i mean i can click and everything but time does not run.

HEEELP

Hey there

I’ve recently added your mod to my Game Dev Tycoon and overall it works great.

However, when I press the tab just under the time and date section (where it shows you your current profit and loss etc) it actually brings up a strange window (I tried to upload an image here, but it didn’t work. Here is the link to the image https://plus.google.com/photos/109704722138732658722/albums/6100314115807692369/6100314123057346354?pid=6100314123057346354&oid=109704722138732658722)

It seems that when you click the wrong spot it opens the right hand side window from the review panel (there is no way for me to move its position or close the window. I can’t backspace or escape and only resolves itself when I remove the mod forcefully)

Any idea what may be causing this?

Thanks!

I have the same problem

Hey Alphbit,
first of all: thanks alot for your mod, but since GDT got updated on Steam, I can’t scroll down in the info menu of all of my created games.
Alsot the game crashes, if I click on a MMO to withdraw it from the market. (I think the same problem is with consoles, but I never tried).

I wanted to ask you, if you’ll update this mod to prevent thoose two bug.
Also I would be happy about some kind of fix, that others have used to avoid this.

He’s dead @Zaborg

AKA the mod will never be updated
And stop using it
Also inhale!!!111!!!

@Zaborg This mod seems like it’s abandoned. So you can rely on yourself and… well, It takes a little bit modification in code. I can show you the way if you need this.

:angry: This mod nearly corrupted my save file! How: By causing my staff to disappear! I had no choice but to disable this mod.

This mod is abandoned

1 Like

This mod has so much promise. Don’t suppose anyone wants to pick this up and run with it… I’d try, but I’m programming stoopid.

:disappointed: