[WIP] Expansion: InfoStatsMod - 0.4.2

I thought the stats brought by this mod should have been in the game to begin with, so I’m really glad someone went through the effort of adding them. This really helps get a sense of game history, most profitable game, best design/tech scores, etc… Seriously awesome :slight_smile:

I’d just like to report minor issues with 0.4.2:

• Could the target platforms for a game be listed in the table? It’s the only piece of data missing it seems.
  • I never get anything in the Publisher column, in spite of having had publishing deals for games. Is that a game bug, a mod bug or me misunderstanding what it means maybe?

So i’m trying to find the download for this and its just a loop. Your link to the “Official download mods” page leads to that like it should, but the link on the mod page just links to this post. So no download from what i can see. Please help as i’d very much like to try this mod thanks :smile:

Click this arrow:

1 Like

ok i wanna know something, i search for instruction instalation but i cant find it anywhere…

This is strange, a couple of days ago this was working just fine, but I had the same error JackedUp had.

Also, every time I click on Release Details, it’s started giving me an error. I didn’t have this problem 2-3 days ago, and I didn’t alter the code at all. I even redownloaded the mod.

Hello,

I am playing Game Dev Tycoon 1.4.5 on PC with InfoStatsMod and ExpansionPack mod.

When I released MMO game, I see window with sales info on the right side. When I click on this window, InfoStatsMod window should raise. But alert info only raises “Cannot read property ‘0’ of null”. This alert raises from this moment always, when I click on Release details.

When MMO game is taken off the store (disabling this mod), mod is working well.
Game is also pause sometimes, switching Toggle Pause helps to continue the game.

Thank you very well for this mod, and it would be great, if this small bug will be fixed.

i’m new here, so can anyone tell me if this mod will also work on Mac Steam version?

All mods should work on Mac :smile: (Unless the mod itself has an error :P)

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: one more question, does it need UltimateLib stuff also? i played GDT only for one month now, and i just noticed about this community modding so i didnt know much about this. Does this InfoStatsMod works fine with other Overhaul Mods? Thank you once again. :slight_smile:

Just a bug when taking off MMos out of the market. for this mod, no UltimateLib required.

1 Like

@FireChaos thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

My ninja moves can save anyone. Note: UltimateLib 1.3.3 crashes when you create the R&D lab. Solutions: Download Ultimate Lib 1.3.2 or play mods without Using UltimateLib.

1 Like

And if you really need any other help, PM me.

with wat mods does this mod work/not work?

Are you planning on putting this mod on Steam Workshop? I’m waiting for it, I can’t play without it anymore :smile:

1 Like

Yes. It’s planned to be uploaded and published through Workshop. Tbh I already have a version which is Workshop capable, but there are still bugs related to the new path system which I still need to fix.

As soon as they have been fixed, I’ll provide a new updated and compatible version… it won’t take that long anymore :smiley:

Since we have released GDT with workshop support a couple of hours ago, I didn’t find the time to get my hands on InfoStatsMod… so just a little bit of more patience, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any Release date? :smiley:
EDIT: Nvm I didnt saw “As soon as they been fix”

…NEVER!!

no, but really thanks!

With the latest update of GDT (1.5.6) you should be able to use InfoStatsMod again, as it was done before.
The mod still hasn’t Workshop support, but the latest GDT update improved compatibility with non-workshop modules.

2 Likes

Sir…May I call you sir? you are both a gentlemen and a scholar!!