[WIP] CompetitorMod by kristof1104 & DzjengisKhan

I need to warn you… DONT SABOTAGE! if You will… The Crash will appear.

Alpha:

@LineLiar @Haxor @apljee (thx for testing).
So I uploaded a new version where the competitors get saved…
I really need people to just play the game with the mod installed and take some screenshots in lvl 2,3,4.
That way I can see if the system is balanced.

Greetz Kristof

1 Like

THANK YOU FOR THAT

I really wanted them to be saved and not have to sit there for about 4 hours each testing session. :stuck_out_tongue:

@apljee you’re welcome, otherwise it would be a pain to test :D,
woops forgot to sync it to github it’ll be ok in 2 min :smiley:
EDIT: Ok :smiley: mod is synced now…

1 Like

A little tip: when you buy the companies it doesn’t say how much it costs but it immediately buys them. I was a bit confused about that and after all I lost a lot of money. :frowning:

I saw you can buy them for their money. I mean, for example Sierra have 666,2 k, and you want to buy it, so you pay that 666,2k.

@LineLiar I know, it’s not gonna stay like that it’s just there for testing :). And like @Haxor said the price of the company is their current money (this wil also be changed in the future).

How is the save and load working btw? & and the competitors are they keeping up?

1 Like

What happens if they have -200k though? :stuck_out_tongue:

FREEEE COMPANIES!

Oh lol, cool.

And why they dont bankrupt D:

They start with 75k! Thats so unfair.

10,10,9!

Holy.

That should be PM!

1 Like

this is an alpha not a beta :slight_smile: Almost nothing works yet! :slight_smile:
I just need to collect data for the competitor game release system.

lol they got lucky there :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

1 Like

In my playthrough they got 4,6,5 lol. I’M BETTER! *sees the 5.75… damn! xD

anyone has any testdata?

Sorry, im busy. But I want to test it more.

I haven’t gotten much in yet, but I’ll start posting when I find errors and bugs. Will hop on right now ;D

Is the invest menu broken? I went to go invest in a company, and no options appeared. :confused:

He probably just hasn’t finished it yet

never know