[WIP] CompetitorMod by kristof1104 & DzjengisKhan

@kristof1104 I already told you but I’m gonna say it again so everyone can see ^^

I’m really excited to work on this project with you and can’t wait to make the updates! :smiley: Hopefully we can make this a super awesome mod that everyone will be using!

8 Likes

:smiley: @DzjengisKhan @kristof1104 Good luck on making an already awesome mod even more awesome

4 Likes

Oh… my goodness…
Oh my damn

1 Like

stand on a pile of rubble with fire in the background while holding a sniper rifle

'Tis a good day.

3 Likes

Let @DzjengisKhan help you with CheatMod too. Because I really need it on workshop so bad right now, I can’t test my mod, you see :stuck_out_tongue:

My reactions:
Watching the forum on my phone (not with my computer)
Looking at the thread and say in my mind “nah it just some little chats. I don’t think there is an update”
(After having no choice) "alright alright I will"
Read "BIG surprise!"
Read @dzjengiskhan for 0.1 second and then redirected to @firechaos 's profile
Hitted the back button
Read what you said
Had a heart attack
Someone revived me
Wrote “oh my goodness oh my damn”

4 Likes

hit*
Anyway I can’t like more posts: We have a daily limit on how many times that action can be taken. Please wait 12 hours before trying again.

1 Like

Someone activated cheat mod by Kristof and dzjengizkhan against @FireChaos

who could that person be…

1 Like

Reading these comments makes me laugh so much :smile:

I’m really happy that you guys are excited as we are though :smiley:

2 Likes

You big modders should make a ‘Mega Mod’. Like Expansion Pack Mod with… everything!

3 Likes

I keep telling him to add stuff but he wants to make another advanced mod.

1 Like

The reason why I don’t add more topics/researches and stuff like that is because there are already waaaaaay to many mods adding those type of content. I want to stay original and that’s only possible when you create more advanced features like custom computers or prices

3 Likes

I was like this when i saw the announcement

5 Likes

You used the meme wrong!
Not sure if :scream:

Or :skull:

:3

2 Likes

i think it works well, his eyes are mostly closed, like he’s trying to concentrate, and I was like that to make sure i wasn’t seeing things xD

Not sure if this is the workshop announcement thread

Or a mod announcment thread

2 Likes

Does it even matter? :wink:

Cool announcements

Cool announcements everywhere

But can we get back on-topic again guys :smiley:
@kristof1104 told me he had some ideas and plans but we always read/think about ideas from the community!

2 Likes

Researches cost nothing when unlocked?

What do you mean with researches?

1 Like

3 Likes