[WIP] CompetitorMod by kristof1104 & DzjengisKhan

@krisjedryka Thanks for the offer! I’m not adding translations at the moment but maybe when the mod is finished!

@DragonMysterio
Do other mods work?
What game version do you have?

@Jediwolf Yeah sure, Thx :smiley:

BTW I’m not modding this weekend, because I have to study for a new Job. Wish me luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck @kristof1104!

1 Like

@kristof1104 Good luck

2 Likes

I’ve found a small bug on at least Red Isle Studios company info box you can’t minimize it.

Edit: You cant even select it to do anything with it either like rename.

Yeah here is the list of mods i got, and they work besides your is not working.

and 1.4.5 is the version on Windows only.

"update: just to screw around i only activate gdtmod, ultimatelib and
competitor with a new save nothing shows up. something is wrong. "

1 Like

I can’t do anything for the awesome mod to work . I got this error everytime i load ur mod even if i don’t have any other mods : http://oi60.tinypic.com/4puq28.jpg

Post a snapshot of your mods folder

1 Like

Here : http://oi59.tinypic.com/2igzlsi.jpg

1 Like

Rename the competitormod-master folder to competitormod

1 Like

Remand? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s difficult to type quickly on an iPad mini

3 Likes

Not for me! I type abit faster than typing on my computer’s keyboard

1 Like

Finally got it to work,

some suggestions i would like to offer is When buying a company it should say

• Do you want to buy now, then if you click yes and HAVE the money it’ll say ok done deal,
    if you dont have the money then it’ll say something like deal cannot be made without funds.

• Also add more companies and If you merge a company, sometimes it does not keep the funds in your account, So say i bought a company for 15.2M ok I merger, no funds back in my account.

That’s it for now.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions.

I think @kristof1104 is focusing more on the mechanics than with the UI issues as of right now.

Speaking of which, how’s your job searching going @kristof1104 ?

2 Likes

Another Suggestion for a fix.

When you double click merger twice it gives extra money i just did it like 10 times. got 1.7M 10 times.

It should only be 1 time merger, 1 time payment back/ incorp funds.

1 Like

I’m not really sure how possible this is, but one idea is that when you buy a competitor you could gain access to another building with the staff they had or you could somehow make a larger office that you can upgrade to when buying competition to fit all the new staff into. I get that both of those ideas are a lot of work, but I’m just suggesting them since you said you wanted ideas.

@kristof1104 this looks like a really good mod however i cannot use it as every time i load up the mod GDT says that a script cannot be found is this a fault with my copy of GDT or my PC please reply thank you

Rename the “CompetitorMod-master” folder you downloaded to just “CompetitorMod”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Darkly thanks :smiley:

Mechanics, there is something wrong with it sometimes you cant click the competitor (it does not wanna be click). not cool Sad Panda, I’m lol. Anybody gets that reference. alright!

1 Like