[WIP] CompetitorMod by kristof1104 & DzjengisKhan

does not work for me i get this error message

Download the ‘better error handling’ mod. We don’t got a clue about it right now.

You should read the thread next time, it has been mentioned a million times already.

Rename the “CompetitorMod-master” folder you downloaded to just “CompetitorMod”.

2 Likes

It doesn’t say in the error.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Game Dev Tycoon\mods\CompetitorMod

Maybe you should put some bold text in the first post that tells people who download the mod to rename the folder? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Who reads the first post?

1 Like

Considering you need to read it to download the mod, most people will probably not miss the notice. Especially if it’s in bold text, or even better, [size=25]large bold text[/size].

1 Like

Genius!

1 Like

Maybe even if you made a picture saying it that takes up half the post then people would not make the mistake…

I have a problem.
When I leave the game (cloud synchro is on), after returning my competitors disappear.
Then I feel it is a little empty on the screen:(

Been out so long I lost track to what has happened to this cool mod. Gonna download it now :smiley:

OK so I while back I said I had to pauze modding for a while to get a new job.
Good news: I got the job.
Better news(at least for you guy’s): Modding will continue tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Kristof

11 Likes

Yay, congrats on your new job!

4 Likes

I installed the mod, renamed it to Just CompetitorMod, enabled it, it saids it’s working, but i don’t see the competitors on the side still, HELP!

What mods do you have installed

1 Like

Game Dev Tycoon API
CheatMod
UltimateLib
Expansion Pack Mod
Camelot Expansion Pack
CompetitiorMod (Obiously)

@KizzaGaming

New laptop?

Nope, iPad

The Mod randomly started to work now :slight_smile: