[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO FIX THE SERVERS FOR MMO GAMES- as you know after a while they get bad and you lose money to me not a big deal i just wish we could do server maintenance like in real life to fix they so we gain money from them such as down time i have no idea if its possible i just wanna see something when it happens

I WOULD LOVE A HUGE BIG REVEAL FOR OUR SYSTEMS WE MAKE- right now its should i tell the people about our new system. i want something with a big reveal like at g3 where we show the new system

AND THE LAST ONE OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD THE BUG ISSUE- i want part where you can have one or two people working on the bug fixes as the game is being made i think it would help out the people trying to make games faster

i do have more ideas but id rather start short than give a huge mess let me know if any of this is even possible

this was my original post for @DzjengisKhan but maybe you can also help with this?

Well what you see on the bar chart is actually a percentage which is scaled from the previous weeks. It may look like the maintenance is getting worse but it’s actually that the players are decreasing.
Which is why coming out with a expansions every year or so “fixes” it is just adds sales and increases the player base again.
I could possible add a way of making maintenance cost a little less but “fixing” the servers is little what the money spent on it is for.

Could possible add this option, would delay the announcement until the next convention and release it at the same time if it is finished.

@SirEverard well if you run the mmos as long as i do you will see the actually cost more the longer it runs so being able to add a fix so it doesnt cost so much to run them every now and then would be nice cause if had then go from costin 1.2 million all the way up to 4.5 million dollars to run so being able to fix them so it goes back down to 1.2 million or less would be nice even if the sales are not as high as the cost it wont cost me as much money (not that its an issuse i have 3 billion but on the other one it would be nice to have a date set to release it after its finished be able to choose how long to wait before you sell it something along those lines

and another thing i would like to be able to research more than one topic at a time per employee it takes a very long time to research all of the Topics i have 80+ topics or be able to choose what 5 topics you want to start with because i have had to go threw all of them before just to get the ones i wanted

1 Like

I’ll have to think about how this might be implemented.

Okay :slight_smile: take your time no rush work on anything you go before hand you already helped with my biggest issue so im very greatful so any testing you need done ill be glad to help

your mod broke my game

What happens?

I saw those ideas on the Expansion Pack thread and I want them all so badly:

Especially the alpha, beta idea, pre-order and the phone app! :smiley:

Preordering and the forum will probably be in the early versions of Grid.

Awesome! :smiley:

when i start the game i get an error message and i get black loading screen

What does the message say?
Make sure the GDT api is active in mods.

yeh,

but i uninstalled al mods and it still doesn’t work

What does the error message say? Are you trying to open an old save?

it says:

Alert

Error
Could not initialize loaded game: TypeError: Cannot read
property ‘id’ of null
if the issue persists please report this error to

(the last phrase is just for 2/3 on my screen,
below it should be more text i think

And when you press ok. press “esc” and click mods. What is loaded?

just the api

Nothing else is blue?
The game shouldn’t break when you load up unless you try an load an old save that was using mods.

it was an old save
i could only click the api i deleted the other mods

but with your mod and djengis’s expansion mod it also didn’t work