[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

You can find it in the Hardware Lab. :wink:

Then I probably got the problem I’m not that far haha, I’m in year 9, or doesn’t that matter? I think it does

~iMove Quick~

You have to be in the last office and have unlocked the Hardware Lab. The same place where you make consoles. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you get an automatic message that you wanna move into the next office? does it depend on money or on year

Both, you even need enough money and you must be in year (idk) 20 or so before you can move to the next office

Ideas:

research and release a beta, or alpha, or release but still in development.

DLC for non-MMO games

research and pre-order

create a forum on the internet

develop a portable console (also phones)

research support 4K, 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, 144p, multi-monitor

able to create a game for more than 3 platforms, like 6 or 5

create a phone app for the game

2 Likes

Agree with all of these, I need all of these, I freaking want all of these, I… I… you get it.

You Dont need to be on year 20. I was playing on long game (42 yrs), and moved to third office in year 15.

6 platfroms? I think 3 are ok.

It was just to clearify that you need to be at a certain time, I have no idea what the actual time is though :stuck_out_tongue:

NFS rivals got ps3, xbox 360, PC, xbox 1, ps4. These are 5.

I know games which are on 5-6 platfroms. But… I like 3. Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

idea:

less (no) bubbles setting

I really like the ideas aswell!

1 Like

fifa 14 has: Android, iPhone, iPad, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One

that’s 12

What? Fifa 14 for PS 2? Really!?

1 Like

I think last time I went to the media store and found one for ps2.

Euhm guys… Not that I mind, but why are you discussing this in this topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cuz why nut?

It’s not related to the mod at all, though.