[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

It’s not related to the mod at all, though.

It is related to platforms, and games, which is related to this mod and GDT!

Lets just stop.

1 Like

yep

Nice Work man love the expansion pack and think its just like the game itself, just wish there was a table on how things go together or something apart from that though only one thing i could suggest to improve on, the new console pictures, just cropping them would make it look alot nicer but good work look forward to next update! :smiley:

This mod is is a masterpiece! Good work! :smiley:
Wouldn’t be awesome if you could make your own mobile game system in it?
Anyways, excellent mod!
(Sorry I’m feeling really ADD today :P)

Well, reading what is inside of this mod, I can’t wait to try it out!
Also reading some of the replies. It seems like it is a working one at that. :smile:

Are you playing on a brick? Sorry, but that is just weird. I’m currently using a computer that has tech from 2005-2007 and GDT runs as smooth as a baby’s butt. (wot)

Are you at the last office? If you aren’t, then that’s why you don’t have lag.

1 Like

Im running the game on a $1200 custom gaming computer that has a intel i5 3570k overclocked to 4.2ghz and 16GB ram@1000mhz and a GTX 770 ultra clocked gpu inside my computer and i get a tiny bit of lag on the last office.So imagine how those with lesser computers perform on the last office.

1 Like

Just FYI @DzjengisKhan and @LineLiar , this is the most posted/commented and the 2nd most viewed topic

Did You Even created the AAA Game? It Lags on Every computer! Even NASA`s.

2 Likes

I know right!?!?! That’s insane!! :smile:

@DzjengisKhan What are you hoping to accomplish for the ExpansionPack Mod in 2014?

1 Like

Hmm… I haven’t really thought about it yet. I don’t really make plans on forehand, I just make things when I see a cool suggestion or when I think about something.

But 90% of the time I look at what the community wants so you can expect things that are requested ^^

1 Like

DLCs for all games(not only MMO) it would be good :smile:

1 Like

Can You make those custom computers images transparent? Its annyoing me…

And I also have idea for better “Own Convention” option. You can “research” it at R&D, but… you can manage only that It will be, or not. So, It will be cool with some more options to own convention.

2 Likes

I just wanna say that I came back to GDT just because of this MOD. That’s AMAZING and now I’m addicted to GDT again. If I could suggest 2 little things :blush: it’d be:
• Game Ports and;
• Selling Computer and Video Game at the same time.
Anyway… THANKS for this amazing MOD :smiley:

2 Likes

You can do that both on one time. Did you mean console?