[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

I believe this is from Khans expansion. Update that mod to the latest version and it will work for you :smile:

1 Like

They are big ERRORā€¦ The grid in year 25 go to my 200 bilonsā€¦ but my games ionly maximum 50 milionsā€¦ thats error is big because i shot no do games because the grid come to my 200.000.000.000 milionsā€¦ This is a bug? i have a image but the web dont can place to this web

And give to my in 30 seconds 25 T//ā€¦ this is anormalā€¦ i cant play with this

@SirEverard Knows about that already.

while looking at this thread I saw a Poll Vote for the next feature to be added to Camelot and I voted for other (Post in thread), I donā€™t know if anyone else agrees with me or not but I would love to be able to create DLCs for my games and while looking at the list Iā€™m also interested in two other feature that would make things interesting during game play and those two feature areā€¦Release Date and Patch Games so that way if something went wrong while developing a game I would release a patch that would make my fans happy with the game and not cause me to lose fans because of some bugs that werenā€™t fixed.

Great mod. Tried it together with some others (Expansion Mod, TweakMod and InfoStat) on a fresh GDT install on my (new) mac.

And the feature of showing the engine on the game history page is apparently not working correctly:

This is on a fresh save started after activating all mods (and restarting GDT). The last two games on that save were already produced with an engine. While i can still get that information through the InfoStatMod, you may want to have look at it.

1 Like

Believe this is a side effect of the new topic search feature in Khans pack.
#WorkingOnIt

1 Like

Iā€™ve got one problem with this mod, I donā€™t know if itā€™s a bug or Iā€™m just impatient but, I have created a new game with this mod and the ā€œExpansion Packā€ mod.

I clicked ā€œAdvanced optionsā€ and started a game with:

Time: 50 Years
Speciality: Normal+
Starting Funds: 100k &
Game Mode: Normal

I played a bit and already got 1M, but the game doesnā€™t prompt me about a new office. Did I do something wrong? Iā€™ve made a ā€œOne Man Machineā€ game before I did this and now I think my game is stuck in OMM mode even if I chose the normal type.

Please help! And thanks in advance! :smile:

When you created the new game did you create it whilst already playing in OneManMachine mode?
i.e. Were you playing and then pressed esc and started a new game?

Basically, yesā€¦why?

@SirEverard I found a bug which is quite anoying, I have more than 1T (2.1QD exacly :stuck_out_tongue: ). The problem comes when I try to put the Grid more than 1T Cr. At the end of the week, it will freeze before showing the revenue I got.

Quite anoying because with the amount of money I have, there is no way to do under 1T Cr. So I am forced to do 0. So I get nothing from Grid.

Please fix that bug please. Thx

1 Like

@SirEverard okay basses upon the voting DO NOT!!! do competitors there is already a mod for that and it is terrible I would much rather see office improvements.

1 Like

I have some ideas that will make me play GDT everyday (if thatā€™s possible)

1 Start at the 3rd or 4th office with some millions and make games straight away with all the researches available at that time.

2 Make Y10 M2 display as. 1990/2 (or something)

1 Like

Oh, I think I understand! :laughing:

So Iā€™m supposed to not make a OMM game before a new game?

@psycojustin The mod that you are talking about is still not not even in beta or finished, give it time.

Just use the cheatmod.

This appears to be a bug in the GDT API (@PatrickKlug)

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/que-am-i-using-datastore-settings-wrong-or-is-it-broken/9006/5

I suggest restarting the game before making a new game :smile:

EDIT: After additional investigation this was also partly CAMELOTā€™s fault, fix will be included in the next version.

I actually am using the competitor mod im sure it could be better soon but it is not all that great id rather see more office improvements over a mod thats already out there

@SirEverard when was the last update and when is the next i havent checked in a month so im not sure if I missed something or not

I dont get it, i installed your mod and the recomended mods and ultimatelib. but when i start a new game i do not get an option from one man machineā€¦So i guess it doesnā€™t workā€¦i donā€™t know what i did wrongā€¦