[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

I LOVED the mod, continue with the great job!

Idea: Add the option to release your game previously on Grid, this will increase the Grid fame and the Grid income

1 Like

Thanks. That link worked and gave me the right version. But I seem to have a bug where when I click on the Gridā€¦ selection it freezes the game and I have to restart it, other than that itā€™s good so far.

I Dont know if this error is of this mod or the recommended mods but when I get to Y27 M6 W3 get an error and the game stuck
Screenshot

I just realized you need 140k fans to unlock large games Iā€™m really sorry for the inconvenience. My bad.

1 Like

Grid income is too op.
How to get infinite money without cheating:

Get Grid
Place everything on market first (50%,100%,50%(atleast 10million))
Get like 200m every month
Invest them in grid too.
repeat all the steps and you have 984984QD$$$

I found an errorā€¦ This is on an older save so I guess I should start with a new world and check it out.
I am only running the Camelot mod as well.

How many fans do you have? The income is also based on the amount of fans you have.
This is a beta release still though, so thanks for your feedback.

Older saves will no work Iā€™m afraid especially with the conversion to UltimateLib

1 Like

Darn, well I still do like the mod and Iā€™m using another save slot to play from the start.
So far so good! Will see if the other mods I have will work together, unless you know otherwiseā€¦

So far the the only mod that might cause compatibility issues is Venomousā€™s old mod.

Ok, that wonā€™t be an issue thenā€¦

Also some feedback which you might know already, you canā€™t swap out employees from their name over the sliders when youā€™re developing a game.
So trying to be more specific, when you develop a game, the sliders pop up and you choose who does the work. I created a game already previously so the employees and me are already on the slots. In the regular game, youā€™re able to swap out each person from their name above the slider and it will move the person to the other slot.

I hope I made myself clear lol!

EDIT: Also, I have my own thread of suggestions, feel free to check them out and use whatever you want! :stuck_out_tongue:
Link: My Ideas/Mod Suggestions

For Some Reason The Target Audience Research was not unlocking could you look into and fix this?

Target audience will unlock on the day ā€œ2/9/3ā€ However this will be much later if you are using a lengthy game time.

Ah thank you

~500k at the start where i got unlimited money through grid. Anyways, Nice mod.

Idea for the mod:
Add FPS games(Genre or a special button like MMO). You can create special content for the FPS from what you only get income when enough people buy content for the game(+mainteance costs like from a mmo game(but not that much)). People can start hating the game because it is Pay to win or something like that and then you lose fans and stuff. Would be a nice idea I think.

That special content idea is cool!

I want that in game

Well Iā€™m reaching near the end and I was doing the debugging research through R&D and then the game slows wayy down and this happened.
Year 35, Month 6, Week 4.

Thatā€™s application error.
Is there any alert from GDT?

How much money did you have at the time?

What does that change?