[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

Oooh.
Okay.

Finally got some free time to play the hell out of this !!!
Neverending story here we go :smile:

Can you make it so you can turn the tutorial off?

After your first playthrough it should be off already? And this idea would be better suited for TweakMod @alphabit

1 Like

I get this error when I click on release details and on other options too.

Looks like you are using the Info and Stats mod here. @alphabit

Ahā€¦ yesā€¦ but I got this error after adding the new version of Camelot today only, thats why I came directly hereā€¦ I will write in the infostatsmod expansion.

Okay I will talk with alpha

Wait please donā€™t tell me your using windows 95/99

1 Like

Maybe it is just skinā€¦

I hope so

Need any help with event write-ups, etc? Donā€™t have any technical knowledge but Iā€™m a decent writer. :slight_smile:

If you have ideas for additional events feel free to PM me.

Just signed up, how do I PM? Iā€™ll write up a few and then send them over to you.

Click my name, ā€œPrivate Messageā€

I use the windows classic skin. Its looks better and also I save some resources.

@SirEverard @alphabit guys it works great iv only played maybe 20 minutes havenā€™t tried everything yet but so far so good :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m having issues downloading the latest version of the mod because I got 0.1.3.3b instead of 0.2.2.0B. I tried all of the download links but I always get 0.1.3.3b.

I think thereā€™s a bug with having sequels at the beginning that makes it impossible to get larger games i got to the second office and i used cheat mod by kristof to getting a class team which having all 4 employees and that would usually give me large games and to do sequels you need large games and i think that caused a problem with thinking i have large games but iā€™m gonna try it a second time iā€™ll post back with the results

1 Like

@8superme https://github.com/SirEverard/CamelotExpansionPack/raw/master/Camelot_Latest.zip This link will work. I havenā€™t updated the ReadMe though. Sorry.

@MrTheMikoliny Let me know what you find. I will test this as well soon.