[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

England

I am SO looking forward to this next update! I am gonna try and do it so that I only make ONE game series XD

I would be happy when it be available to have console and custom computer (if u would make some or from #DzjengisKhan 's expansion pack). It would be good when we could make our custom os :smiley:

Yup, you got it! Me and my friends were discussing this whilst playing the PS3 Vocaloid rhythm game. Too many misses and you get shot, but power through it with perfects for constant headshots. The fact we then imagined you playing a chibi-Miku with a AK47 is neither here nor there!

Camelot 0.2.1.0b is now out!

You will need UltimateLib 1.0.2+ to run this version of Camelot.
Clean saves required.

Leave feedback and enjoy!

There are a couple of things I have neglected to mention :wink: but I am sure you will find out for yourself.

[Flagship Post Updated]

4 Likes

Yeaaah! Party time :dancers:

A really great mod, @SirEverard, I really enjoy it (I admit it, I own it longer :P)ā€¦ and donā€™t wanna miss that round edges anymoreā€¦ and yes! Now I can play the ā€œOne Man Machineā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is awesome, thank you SirEverard.

1 Like

The research should be available ?

Edit: The code is in there but it doesnā€™t run. Patching a new version now. Gimmie 5 minutes

1 Like

Updated the link, new version will have sequels research unlocked. Save state shouldnā€™t be a problem.

Thanks for letting me know about the hint :smile:

2 Likes

what about console peripherals

Starting Money* is not working. I went to advanced options and starting with 100M. I started the new game and I didnā€™t see 100M, just 70Kā€¦

At least the 100k and 250k work, I would expect the 100M to work also.

Wow man your making huge steps with this mod. But i think that for your next big update there is something everybody wants.

Being able to have multible offices so you can create more then 1 game at the time. I want this one so badly.

But the new update is very good :smiley:

1 Like

i just had this idea for a new game mode. its called Ladder climbing. Basicly you start out as a member of a small company and you need to work your way up. get hired by bigger companies ect. and then when your at the biggest company you can choose to start your own one. and since you already built a name for your self you will already have some fans. probably inpossibale to code. but it would be cool though

4 Likes

Okay I figured out what the issue is. I never implemented a ā€œload gameā€ method for one man machine.

The second issue I cannot recreate so I would assume it is from tweakmod @alphabit [quote=ā€œwimali, post:201, topic:9585ā€]
EDIT2: The review messages are also getting cut off. e.g. ā€œStar Gamā€ instead of ā€œStar Gamerā€, ā€œInformedā€ instead of ā€œInformed Gamerā€, ā€œGame Herā€ instead of whatever-its-called, ā€œAchievemenā€ instead of ā€œAchievmentā€.Iā€™m also using the tweakmod & infostatsmod though, so these could also be at the cause of this!
[/quote]

[Download Updated!]

[Fixed] Bug where loading a save didnā€™t set the gamemode again. - Will require a new save for those One Man Games (sorry)
[Fixed] Sequel Research was unlocking after second game not first.
[Fixed] Starting money wasnā€™t implementing correctly.

1 Like

I have this alert:
UltimateLib is not defined.

you need this mod to make the new version of camelot work

http://gdt-ultimatesuite.abesco.de/

I have it.
It was enabled.

We are aware some people are experiencing this issue.