[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

I guess if competitors are a part of this mod or you combine it with the competitior mod you wouldent want to release your game when a competitor just released a 9 or 10 rating game

Oh yeah. Thanks for explaining that.

What do you mean by ā€œgame packsā€ do you want to elaborate on that?

And shelving the game is a good idea. I will add it to my planned features. :smile:

Just came up with this, but could you add release dates? Setting a release date for the game to launch? It would go well with the shelve feature too. :wink:

3 Likes

Added a Game Engine field. small thing but should make things a little nicer :smile:

5 Likes

Some small touches here and there are always nice to look at :smile:
But i would never want to see the stat that my game scored a 3,25 :stuck_out_tongue: sadly i have seen lower on my games :frowning:

i use this mod and choose the longest gameplay. and iā€™ve got an error when itā€™s on 36Y 4M 3W

since iā€™m a new member to this forum, i canā€™t post the pics

SirEverard I love your mod and I was just wondering what is the status of the current update?

hehehehe ā€¦ a good oneā€¦ a damn good one :wink: Youā€™ll see ā€¦ itā€™s almost readyā€¦ I know this :stuck_out_tongue:

I am getting very very excited for the update!! Thank you moders for all the awesome work that you do!!:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Camelot 0.2b will be released TOMORROW!
Thatā€™s right!

Features coming in the update:
Game Modes One Man Machine, Grid Expansion, Grid Events, Starting Money, Immediate Sequels, Game Engine Details, UI Improvements+++

No screenshots Iā€™m afraid. (will be a surprise)

Anyway. Stay tuned. Vote on the poll (http://strawpoll.me/988236) and note this is still a beta build so the features do need some work so feedback and suggestions welcome.

4 Likes

Just a reminder to all Camelot users who wish to update their version with the new one that @SirEverard will post tomorrow.

You will need the UltimateLib to run the new Camelot mod.

1 Like

Grid Events?
What Do you mean by that?

The biggest feature Iā€™d love to see in this would be the ability to pick multiple topics for games. I want my Military/Rhythm, Werewolf/Post-Apoc, Romance/School and other such fun combinations to be possible.

Whaaaaā€¦

Shoot by standing on the dancething, Wuu exclusive.

Lol That would be hilarious!!:smiley:

One bug that needs to be removed and then it will be out tonight :slight_smile: or early in the morning for some of you or the afternoon for others :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you located in US?