[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

@SirEverard okay basses upon the voting DO NOT!!! do competitors there is already a mod for that and it is terrible I would much rather see office improvements.

1 Like

I have some ideas that will make me play GDT everyday (if thatā€™s possible)

1 Start at the 3rd or 4th office with some millions and make games straight away with all the researches available at that time.

2 Make Y10 M2 display as. 1990/2 (or something)

1 Like

Oh, I think I understand! :laughing:

So Iā€™m supposed to not make a OMM game before a new game?

@psycojustin The mod that you are talking about is still not not even in beta or finished, give it time.

Just use the cheatmod.

This appears to be a bug in the GDT API (@PatrickKlug)

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/que-am-i-using-datastore-settings-wrong-or-is-it-broken/9006/5

I suggest restarting the game before making a new game :smile:

EDIT: After additional investigation this was also partly CAMELOTā€™s fault, fix will be included in the next version.

I actually am using the competitor mod im sure it could be better soon but it is not all that great id rather see more office improvements over a mod thats already out there

@SirEverard when was the last update and when is the next i havent checked in a month so im not sure if I missed something or not

I dont get it, i installed your mod and the recomended mods and ultimatelib. but when i start a new game i do not get an option from one man machineā€¦So i guess it doesnā€™t workā€¦i donā€™t know what i did wrongā€¦

@psycojustin

Last Update: 17-FEB-2014

@Kristoff_V You need to open up the advanced option panel. Top right of the new game screen is the button to open it.

Also make sure you have selected the mods and restarted your game. Open the settings panel and click mods. Make sure the ones you want are in blue.

1 Like

i dont see that but i just saw that 3 mods out of the 5 are redā€¦I donā€™t even know what that means :frowning: (feeling dumb) xd

Make sure you have the GDT Mod API selected. If so post a picture of your screen

1 Like

This is a pic of my mods and the errors that show when i start GDT http://i60.tinypic.com/muu4o2.jpg

i cant replyā€¦I apperently can only reply 3 times. But i still can only chose the lenght of the game and i still get those error messages when starting gdt up

You donā€™t have the GDT API. Did you delete the folder?

You can re-download it here.

https://github.com/greenheartgames/gdt-modAPI/archive/master.zip

Be sure to remove the ā€œ-masterā€ after you unzip it.

1 Like

@SirEverard any idea how to fix problem with ur mod for moving in new office?I reinstall game but still not working when i start new game.I have about 3.5m date is 3y11m but still not offer to change office.Yes i was first playing yesterday one man machine, and from that having problem with office.When i unselect Camelot mod its working for moving offices.

Restart the game and start a new save without loading up your one man machine save.
Update coming this weekend.

How works the customs contracts ?

They are like normal contracts but I have added some of my own to the game.

1 Like

Please start making the DLC/Expansion Packsā€¦ it will be awesome! :smiley:

If I started my game in an older version and I start to use a newer version, i need to start a new game?